EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Problems with admin..plz reply

Page no : 2

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

Even i too Submitted many files, but only someof them are published.

Atleast admin is  suppose PM the reason for deleting these stuffs.......

If we are informed we will take care of that reason in future.

Expecting Positive reply from ADMIN.

CA Ankur Mittal (Assistant Manager @ Reliance Communication)   (759 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

Hello everyone ..

I know the admins and Moderators of this site wont Reply ..

So i will take you through Few Points of your Threads or Articles or Files Removal

1) If you copy paste content from any other site to this site..then it harms the reputation of site in Google Index..

2) Duplicate Content puts extra overload on servers..i have seen lots of files which are duplicated ..due to mass file uploading its not possible for them to check each file manually ..so they probably check files duplication by name..so be sure to name file uniquely next time

3) if there has been some modification to your Profile then dont worry its not hacked its just that admin dint fine the content suitable..be it any word,any sentence..

This is not a Social Network..so we should try to keep profile as professional as we can..with a bit of freedom..

Thanx everyone..

Regards

Ankur Mittal

3 Like

Ravikant (Accountax) (6285 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

This Post is dedicated to Admins and Moderators of CCI to REPLY And Members are expected to only posts their problems here so that admin could give us a satisfactory reply.......

Please don't write posts reply to demotivate admins from replying & even if one wanna write pls first read every posts properly and identify the main problem and demands made by the authors of the above posts....

1 Like

Anand (FINAL CA) (1116 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

yup good initiative by sneha.....i to faced some issues.....

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

Dear friends,

I have taken a note of this and discussing the issue with the back end 

Many of us don't know that browser can save passwords and many even don't know about key-loggers. Please take care while accessing any website, including CCI, from any public computer (Cyber café etc.) or even office computer, Auditee's computer etc. as these problems may be because of your saved passwords there...

I'll discuss the whole matter with the ADmin and team for internal fault if any, there is no reason to think that ADmin is doing it knowingly... 

Your's in service,

DM

5 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

Completely Agree with Ankur Mittal Sir's Observation....It's Too perfect....

1 Like

Replied 28 December 2010

One more thing... Pls avoid using special characters, hidden objects and unknown figures.

The programming done for site may not be able to read those things and they automatically removes those wordings/characters etc. i.e. "," (Comma) this portal presents like this-- "_ANAND_"  sometimes...

This portal doesn't recognise hindi characters, so pls avoid those for the time being...

2 Like

(Guest)

I have problem for use cci.......i have recd. message everytime forum flooding

i cant find what is the reason........many times send pm and direct to profile now i dont have recd. any answer from admin and moderator

and many times send notification and circular but not present in cci website

Only one question for Admin

Why are you pending my request regarding this problem??

If you have no answer...... tell me feel free rahul i cant solve your problem

thats it

but....reply me sir

/forum/i-want-help--118044.asp

4 Flooding problem Admin 18 December 2010

Read Delete

5 For Flooding problem Admin 17 December 2010

Read Delete

10 Hi Sir / Admin Admin 15 December 2010

Read Delete

No reply from admin till 30.12.2010

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

Originally posted by : Hardik Dave
I also ask that, i have submited 3 article here, but no article display till now, why?

same problem i faced....

Replied 30 December 2010

Thanks sneha....You did really a nice job by doing this...Thanks from my heart..

Replied 30 December 2010

I want to say this here, that if I upload some file than control to delete that file should be in my hand but no action had been taken. Dear Ankur Mittal who tell us about file duplication is really nice. But if I want to revise my notes(revise in the sense of mistakes and better precentations) then older notes which I uploaded can't be deleted by me. The problem of duplication is arise from here.  Thanks senha..sunshine for put this thread and aware us. Expectation from admin is only to take the action on it...

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

Well to the best of my experience Admin is very active as far as permanant solution of members prob is concerned...and am sure things will be all right soon....Thoda time lag sakta hai...so just stay connected.

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

ya Bhavin..might take some time to solve all this..members are increasing day by day..hope admin will take notice of this issue in due time..

1 Like

Replied 30 December 2010

Its a healthy conversation. Here, everyone face that same problem, even I also. To spread awareness and keep sharing the experience about the site. Thanks ankur sir...I am a regular user of CCI, sometimes it might be happen because of  over uploading stuff and lower space can be the reason of deleting some data.. But Atleast the member should be known on the deletion of that particular post/files...

Replied 30 December 2010

Originally posted by : R @ hul

I have problem for use cci.......i have recd. message everytime forum flooding

i cant find what is the reason........many times send pm and direct to profile now i dont have recd. any answer from admin and moderator

and many times send notification and circular but not present in cci website

Only one question for Admin

Why are you pending my request regarding this problem??

If you have no answer...... tell me feel free rahul i cant solve your problem

thats it

but....reply me sir

/forum/i-want-help--118044.asp

Flooding problem

Admin

18 December 2010

For Flooding problem

Admin

17 December 2010

Hi Sir / Admin

Admin

15 December 2010

No reply from admin till 30.12.2010

Pls read flooding message carefully , you will get the answer !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: