Problem on pro rata allotment

ya it's 418320 sry .I have wrongly typed.
ur first call amount is wrong.

y? see it is 200000 equity shares @ 5 so it comes as 1000000

ya it 1lac and u have to deduct call in advance of rs 120000 which is nt deducted .

see it comes as 10 lakhs na and when money is refunded to bank it comes as 997400 as because 1000000-2600 ie 2600 is the amt not paid by A on first call

money refunded is 80000 .amt utilised towards call is 120000
yes I got it
where I did mistake
mene sabhi Ko category (a) leke solve kar dia

matlab?? 

there were three divisions
(a) , (b) , (c) for allotment of shares
and I committed mistake by taking all the shares as category (a)

o ya den can you send me the entries which you hv understood

but it's wrong na
or should I send those?!

ya u send me the entire journal entries

didi ping me on 8093651880
I'll send u photos of my ans.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details