Easy Office
LCI Learning

Problem in New Register Login

Page no : 2

P.Lingam (Accountant) (75 Points)
Replied 07 January 2022

LOGIN TO E-FILING PORTAL USING LOGIN CREDENTIALS THEN CLICK ON PENDING ACTIONS AND CLICK WORK LIST U WILL FIND FOR -YOUR ACTION- AND Approval / Modification of Tax Deductor and Collector Registration JUST APPROVE. PROBLEM SOLVED

Attached File : 211875 20220107155138 img 20211029 150024.jpg downloaded: 114 times

Donati (Self occupation) (81 Points)
Replied 07 January 2022

"LOGIN TO E-FILING PORTAL USING LOGIN CREDENTIALS THEN CLICK ON PENDING ACTIONS AND CLICK WORK LIST U WILL FIND FOR -YOUR ACTION- AND Approval / Modification of Tax Deductor and Collector Registration JUST APPROVE." I DID THIS AND ALSO RECEIVED EMAIL STATING...
"The Registration request for TAN XXXXXXXXXX is approved successfully by Organization PAN XXXXXXXXXX.
You can now login to e-Filing Portal using your TAN as User id and the Password set by You during Registration."

EVEN THEN I AM GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE..
"The e-filing account associated with the above User Id has not been activated, kindly activate your user ID to login to e-filing portal."

zeenal mehta (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (22 Points)
Replied 08 January 2022

EVEN THEN I AM GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE..

Amish (General) (340 Points)
Replied 08 January 2022

We were not able to solve this via income tax portal grievance link. Even after raising grievance 2-3 times.

Then we filed complaint on pgportal.

After that someone called and resolved the problem. They manually approved it.

Replied 08 January 2022

I called the helpline and they asked me to raise a complaint. I have sent an email to efilingwebmanager @ incometax.gov.in with all the screen shots.
They are yet to revert. 

Sivaraman A R (.) (1040 Points)
Replied 08 January 2022

What is the website link for pgportal

Amish (General) (340 Points)
Replied 08 January 2022

Originally posted by : CA Sivaraman, A.R.
What is the website link for pgportal

Can not paste the link .. just google for pgportal and it should be the first link.

jagdish chhugani (engineer) (736 Points)
Replied 09 January 2022

after you complete all, this will ask you to change the password, here you create your new password, you will get OTP on phone and email,  submit your process is complete.

Sivaraman A R (.) (1040 Points)
Replied 10 January 2022

Hello Guys,
Today morning just tried to login. Now able to login.
Its all portal issues and not in our hand.

Replied 11 January 2022

Hurrah!!!
I too am able to login.. It started working today (11th Jan 22).  They (efilingwebmanager @ incometax.gov.in) must have read my email and taken the action, because there was nothing else that I could think of which would have otherwise stopped me from logging in.
I was able to file the TDS return successfully.. This is the first time I filed a TDS return. 

Dimple (STUDENT) (39 Points)
Replied 14 January 2022

Did you get any solution to your problem?

Dimple (STUDENT) (39 Points)
Replied 14 January 2022

Did you get any solution to your problem?

Pankaj Jha (2 Points)
Replied 22 January 2022

You have to login into registered PAN e-filing (that is the organization's PAN) and then go to worklist, then select "for your action" and then approve the registration from there and then wait for 24 hours then it will be activated.

Mugdha Kumbhar (3 Points)
Replied 26 January 2022

Thanks a lot, this has helped me a lot

ANUPAM GARG (2 Points)
Replied 29 January 2022

Someone please provide the solution if resolved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: