President's Message

Mohd Javed Khan (CA FINAL) (622 Points)

01 December 2009  

Dear Students,

I have great pleasure in welcoming you to this “ICAI CA Shiksha eLearning Portal” offering a unique facility to telecommunicate and learn from the convenience of your homes and offices on important topics covered in your Course curriculum.

The Institute in its endeavour to provide quality education to all it students at as per their convenience decided to have a separate portal for students. The dedicated portal is committed to help students keep pace with the times and winds of change. The backbone of this portal is its state of the art technology and world-class content which aims to enable you all to keep abreast with core knowledge areas and developments thereof.

I have been impressing upon you all through my message in the Students Newsletter to focus on the Study Material provided by the Institute and pursue the articleship training with utmost seriousness. At the same time I have been appealing to you all to reap the benefits of the practical experience instead of attending private coaching classes. Now, with having a dedicated student portal in place, I believe that I shall be able to succeed in the same as the education shall be imparted 24x7x365 days.

I may mention here that CA Shiksha is an initiative of the Institute to transform your learning and development process to the next level from traditional methodologies and eLearning to iLearning – Short for Interactive Learning, wherein you get an all-encompassing combination of eLearning + Video Lectures + Mock Tests + Assessment Report + Quick Revision Notes, which makes it a lot easier for you to grasp, understand and deliver – all at your own time and place. This iLearning Portal enables you to register as a student of CPT, IPCC or Final Course to access resources.

I would urge you all to make best use of this facility for your professional development on emerging areas, become aware of professional opportunities and gain an insight into how to make best use of emerging scenario.

Wishing you all the very best in this endeavour.

Regards

CA Uttam P. Aggarwal