PREPARATION FOR CA EXAMINATIONS MAY, 2011

K N V S SIVAKUMAR (QUALITY LEAD AT CHEGG INDIA PVT LTD)   (964 Points)

16 October 2010  

Dear Friends,

I think many of us are in a peak moment of preparation. I wish a lot for all of them.

U may use many sources for preparing like Study Materials, Guidance issued by vast coaching centers, Important points regarding examinations from professionals and  experts.

You might collected the material in the last revision period, may be 2 or 3 months in advance.

Many of our friends may draft hints, easy methods to understand critical chapters by symbolic and graphical presentations, which might help us to score well.

Some of us were not prepared well due to lack of guidance, time, planning and any other justifiable reasons.

They will appear in the upcoming examinations in November, 2010 just for time sake.

So, in order to reach their targets in the next exams, they have to plan well in advance.

Hence my sincere request to all the members and non-members of CA Club India is to post important topics, if they are aware in advance for May, 2011 Examinations.

This may help the candidates who are willing to appear and qualify in the May, 2011 Exams. They will get a preparation time for 5 Months (i,e from December, 2010 to April, 2011).

I think u will get my need and respond to the same, as i am is one of the person who is in need.

Thanks and Regards. 

SIVAKUMAR KANCHIRAJU