EASYOFFICE

Practise or Jb

Page no : 2

CA Narayan Bamaniya (CA) (85 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

hey i want to say something more...

As per general understanding if u do not have good contacts that enable you to get good work then going for practice is not advisable. And in industry you will get good package from initial stage which might not be possible for u to achieve in initial 1 or 2 year of practice.

My frnd Manoj has rightly said that if u r from CA family having practice then it'll be very easy for u to get in to practice. 

Just think u'll automatically get what u should do!!

(Guest)

1 Like

C.A Alok Mukherjee (service) (462 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Doe's n't matter whether you are in practice or in profession, but it really matter about the knowledge what you learn. Knowledge is the power. If you have knowledge, you will earn respect automatically whether you are in practice or in service. Changes is inevitable. If you feel complacant now, after qualifying may find yourself after 10 years obsolete if you are not updated your knowledge. There are members who have qualified long before when the information technology was not there but today they can do much better than even persons who have studied it as a subject. Thus, the important thing is how you spend your life "with the change and with your change" or "be complacant what you are".

2 Like

Madhusudan Kabra (knowledge seeker) (1779 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Originally posted by : CA.Roopesh.V.Naik ACA

Hi Friends..

There are lot of students who want to set up practice after clearing CA. But due to financial difficulties, age, to take care your family etc.. every one compelled to join industry/job. In my opinion if u have enough money at the beginning u can straightaway go for practice. Now the break even time is also reduced to 6 months to 1 year. Feel the satisfation, peace, and u will become more creative.

END OF THE DAY YOU FEEL URSELF, SOMETHING ACHIEVED IN UR LIFE.

completly agreed with u sir ji ...........

but there is one question in mind that How to begin at very intial level ...when u dont have any  audit ,tax work with u .... i mean you are just started practice or just thinking of starting  practice ........ 

Regards

Madhusudan Kabra

Madhusudan Kabra (knowledge seeker) (1779 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Refer below wirtten link  of  Very nice and beautiful Article posted by one of our top CCI member Prakash Somani sir  related to our above topic

/articles/whether-to-go-for-practice-or-industry-5508.asp%20%3C%3C%3C%3C%20:)%20Cheers%20the%20helping%20hand%20:)

Regards

Madhusudan Kabra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: