EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Practice... why many feel tough?

Page no : 2

Mehool Panchal (Articled Clerk) (237 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

I want to go in practice and I am the sole earning person in my family........what should I do.....its resl problem. .....now suggest

tushar (student) (30 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

Dude practice is way more better than job but keepin in mind ur field of interest nd as already mentioned earlier all the advantages nd disadvantages of both the options try to workout ...speak with your close frnds..ur professors..ur seniors ..they will definitely help u out with the same..

Priyank (Propreitor) (32 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

Todays world being so competative, practising CA needs many managerial skills along with expertise. So, its not difficult I'll say, but you have to develop your self, being able to manage it, because being a CA, expertise is always there with us, but if you can manage and use it for your own good rather than someone else you are better off. Regarding pay i would only say is it better to earn for your self or to earn for others and take a small part of it for your self? Though one me face liquidity crisis for 2 to 3 years, remember to build a strong empire you have to spend a long time to prepare a strong base first Making it short and sweet, Practice needs patience.

Basavaraj (B.Com FCA) (193 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

Praactice is best. You are your own boss. The more you work the more you get paid. Can have flexi timings to spend with your family. In job however much we try we need to wait for that increament. That too is dependent upon your relationship with your boss rather than your work performanance. Just think and take decesion.

vishal shokeen (student) (64 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

Practice gives satisfaction nd freedom

akhil jain (article) (72 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

If you have any family/friends support, like already any practising & trustworthy person, then go for Practice. Also keep patience, because it may be quite difficult to earn enough in initial days

Balwinder (Article) (73 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

I think if we have good family financial background then we can come in practise as we know it takes some time to establish market and growth. But we have no financial background then first of all we to do job for at least some time and save enough money to try for practise.

hemant mehta (FINANCIAL CONSULTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

The only benefit I see in becoming CA is U can sign Balance Sheet & that can b done through practice....so dint b slave of other & make productive use of your precious degree for yourself. All the best

dileepsalecha (student) (33 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

1st do service earn some money than practise as u have some money , known clients ... So lesser risky ...

Pravin Raheja (Student CA Final ) (28 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

The most important point in order to have a practice is set up which is infrastructure wise also n client wise also. In today's working conditions its not easy to set up your practice with just few thousands as for the initial 3 4 months it wud be tough to generate income to meet your expenses as new clients with small work assignments form the base which probably may not b enough to compensate your financial obligations like rent electricity salary to staff (clerk and peon) and if owned premises then society charges instead of rent. to form a good client base it requires alot of time because good clients are ot so easy to attract. A good service to a hand full of clients makes your name and only then through mouth publicity you get further clients. Whereaa in job you are hired as an employee and with out any infra cost (rent or society charges) no salary to staff no electricity cost no ancillary cost attached you r paid at the end of the month your due share of remuneration. Once can in the initial years of life can take up job build your own resources and may provably after 35 or so set up practice because you know the family is dependant on you and the resources are there to take care of that whereas in the initial years 1 may not have resources (finance) to handle office and house. P.S - A GENERAL VIEW ABOUT PRACTICE AND JOB NO OFFENCE AGAINST ANY ONE PURSUING PRACTICE

VIKASH KUMAR JAIN (Audit Executive) (711 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

For practice you should have innovative ideas and problem solving skill.

William Peter.a (CA Final ) (179 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

Pls do NPV analysis and act according to your inner feelings

Rounak Inani (Article) (33 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

You should prefer to practice as it will enhance your dream and will make you able to work independently.

Priyank (Propreitor) (32 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

Todays world being so competative, practising CA needs many managerial skills along with expertise. So, its not difficult I'll say, but you have to develop your self, being able to manage it, because being a CA, expertise is always there with us, but if you can manage and use it for your own good rather than someone else you are better off. Regarding pay i would only say is it better to earn for your self or to earn for others and take a small part of it for your self? Though one me face liquidity crisis for 2 to 3 years, remember to build a strong empire you have to spend a long time to prepare a strong base first Making it short and sweet, Practice needs patience.

Rahul ( ) (31 Points)
Replied 31 October 2013

I'd always go with Practice...And the reason I say this is because there are so many new start-ups coming up every day.. not everybody goes to MNC's. They need their professionals.. So who's gonna cater to them? Well you could be the one! Of-course there's some amount of risk involved, like, initially you may not generate steady cashflows, but in the long run as long as you love what you do, then you will succeed. As they "more the risk, more the gains"!!.. so good luck with your career dear friends

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: