Positive attitude

Guddi (employee) (769 Points)

12 March 2013  

No man is ever a failure, provided he has an attitude which compels him to view a lost opportunity in that particular event!... "Failure is an accident........and Nothing else........"

Fear of failure is an attitude problem.... If you have a positive attitude, you wont worry about failure.... You will worry only about the chances you miss when you don't even try.!

Many people don't give their ideas that come to their mind. What could be the reason?????? They either fear that their idea is simple or that people may ridicule or reject.... ( fear....fear..) 

Do you know that Abraham Lincoln lost several elections before reaching the White House.. Lincoln said once after losing a senate race:

"The path was worn and slippery. My foot slipped from under me, but I recovered and said to my self, It is a slip and not a fail"

This is an invitation to each one of you ... You can change your self by changing your attitude without fear of error! 

So come on guys.............. let your  initiatives, actions which you were reserving to your self come to open......from now onwards...on the days to come........smileysmileysmileysmiley
239c842.gifHave a wonderful day!239c842.gif