Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply.....

Hement (Article) (29 Points)

25 September 2010  

Hello every body....

I am facing problem in my articleship..,

I have done 3 Years and 4 months articleship and taken only 1 and half months break for PCC Exam..,

now, todays my DT classes are going and my CA is not allowing me to attained them because there is huge work in our office.....

During July Month, when I was not having any eve class, and there was Balance Sheet Work, I provide myself available even for 11 o cock at night...

Now my problem is, whether should I lapse my classes as they are going (from VG Sir) or take rest from my articleship as break (as we are allowed to have 1/6 of total aticleship period)

Further, he is not employing any other atricle, (I am alone here with a clerk).., and thats why I have to work complete computer typing to accounting and taxation work...

And please dont say me that Articleship are much beneficial for exam., I have learn much more during 3 and half years around....

Please guide me....

should I obilige office work or left it..??? He is paying me just Rs 5000 and taking my 11 hours (Moring 10 to Night 9)

Rely me please, muze kya krna chaeye, articleship chor d ya jaisa chal raha h waisa hi chalne du..???