Plz tell me.............?

ekta (student) (623 Points)

17 May 2013  

Frns i know one thing that we should be prepared from now onwards for exam...jitni aadtein banani hai handwriting and other things ki abhi se kar lo...but tell me one thing i have a habit of doing rough and messed up calculations in my rough register;also i dont draw lines by scale in my rough rgstr,'i draw by my hands,dont give working notes and do my all calculations roughly,messed up every thing..you can say that sometimes i do 2 questions on one page if space is available on one page....but in exam i hv in my mind that i hv to attend all questions very smartly and fairly so i have in my mind in all exams and i dont do any mistake in drawing lines by scale and i write each and every thing in full form,nice and tidy in exam....bt just tell me one thing in exam waisa i dont do any mistake but should i go on with my habit of writing in short forms and drawing by hands OR should i write in full,neat and clean,full working notes as we give in exam so that i dont have to specially focus on such things in exam?