plz reply my query b4 15 march

lexbery (d) (227 Points)

20 February 2011  

i am running a pvt ltd co,doing biz in chemical trading..with me an my parents are the 3 directors in it.

following is my questions:-

1.i want to know the list of indirect expenses which are allowed (name of all the overheads)

2.i want to reduce my net profit as far as possible,methods to do so.

3.i want to pay salary to directors,how much to pay,is it dedductable from net profit?tds applicable?

4.i have shares in my personal name,have pledged them to the bank(loan against shares) and have got a OD of 20lacs,can i put this 20lac in my pvt ltd co?

if yes,then is tds has to deducted?and if yes,at what rate? and do i have to file quaterly tds returns?

5.i receive goods by way of trucks,is service tax payable by me or the transporter?is tds applicable?

6.when is Tax Collected at Source appilcable in my pvt ltd co?

7.i have 4 staff,how much salary should i show?(clerical staff),actual salary is not more then 3000/-

8.lastly,can the director put his own funds in his pvt ltd co?(eg i have 5lac in my own bank account)(not by way of pledged share)actual funds..if yes,again is tds to be deducted?and is regular introduction and withdrwal of personal fund allowed?