Plz help me out with this problem in Financial management

ketan (article) (44 Points)

21 October 2010  

X Ltd maufactures readymade garments and sells them on credit basis through a network of dealers Its present sale is 60 lakhs per annum with 20 days credit period. The company is contemplating an increase in the credit period with a view to increase sales. Present variable costs are 70% of sales and the total fixed costs  8 lakhs per annum.The company expects pretax return on investment @ 25%.Some other details are given below:

Proposed credit policy       Average collection period     Expected annual sales (in lakhs)      

1                                                 30 days                                                       65

2                                                 40 days                                                       70

3                                                 50  days                                                      74

4                                                 60  days                                                      75

Required: Which credit policy should the company adopt? Assume 360 days in a year

I have got two solutions can anyone tell me which one is correct

I have attached the solution in the excel file