Plz help me out

Hi,

I resigned from a company where I had been working for last 11 months. Due to the service agreement I had to pay Rs.2.5 lacs as bond amount where my actual in hand salary from the company during the the period was alomost equal to this amount.

Now, My question is whether I can show it as exp. in my Income tax return of this year or else I have to pay tax on the amount which has been refunded by me to company. If I can show it as exp. then tell me the procedure.

Please help me out as big amount is involved.

 

Replies (4)

Gaurav,

There is no express provision by way of which you can claim the amount refunded to the company as deduction. True its really pitiable to pay tax on the gross salary in cases like that of yours

 yaaaaaaaa

there is no provision in act to get deduction on this type of expenditures........

there is no provision as per which you can claim deduction. hence you have to pay tax on the amount received

Yes every one is right

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details