EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Plz help me i m in a very big problem

Page no : 2

ARCHNA (Student) (160 Points)
Replied 27 October 2011

i just want to say that its better that u think what u want to do in ur life, jab usse nhi mile the aap us time wt was ur dream , agar is time aap uske baare me sochoge apna valueable time waste karoge to aap ek aise person ke liye apna time waste kar rhe ho jisne aapko hurt kiya , jab bhi aap study start karte ho aur aapka mind udhar jata h to u should think about ur future and parents, socho ki tumhe degree leni h and as soon as possible, apni family ko 1 gift dena h in the form of CA's degree, unhone aapko life me itna support kiya h aur aap thode time phele mile 1 ladke ke liye (jisne ki tumko itna hurt bhi kiya h )apne parents ko unki khushi se dur nhi karoge , unki khushi jo ki aapko ca banta dekhne me h and tum apna 1 attempt waste nhi kroge uske liye... 

it may possible ki aapko lag rha hoga ki aaj jo aapke sath ho rha h vo bhut bad experience h aur tum kabhi bhul nhi paoge but 3-4 months ke baad sab normal ho jayega, bas yaad rhega ki kuch aisa hua tha but hurt nhi karega , to in 3-4 months ko kyu waste kiya jaye, apne aap ko itna strong bnana chahyie ki log hume hurt na kar ske, is tarah ke incidence se apni life me problems nhi aane deni chahyie rather in sab problems ko itni choti bna do ki kitni bhi bdi problem aaye u can easily handle that one, its not tht ki its easy to say and hard to do, once u start thinking like this, u will automatically get result...

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 31 October 2011

Jst ask him straight ...what's the prob. Nothing is better option than that. Because ..If u dont ask him , U will get into such thoughts "why the hell he did this ....and more such thoughts will disturb u.

And if he is just doing all that for fun...then seriously no option can be better than to avoid him completely. Ignorance is one thing which no one can bear. And this is the best lesson , u can teach him.  In this way , U will be  able to focus on ur studies as well .

And 1 thing more " forget this guy completely"

The more u think about him ,the more u wanna talk ...and such hurting process wont ever end.U know he is not ur true love ...then Y to cry for him.

CA Kratanshu Gupta (Chartered accountant) (290 Points)
Replied 31 October 2011

ignor everything and concentrate on your study that its your passion

for making your bright future you should concentrate on your study

aur god ne chaha to tumhe usse accha ladka milega after becoming a C.A 

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21063 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

1) you left that office, coz it was "distant" from your place of living, similerly all the workers are distant from your normal movement, he is nothing but a worker of that company.

2) you left that office coz you have to complete your studies, but still your mental attachment is there with that company or the workers there? arrange your priority lists once again, and you will find that that fella does not exist in top 10 of that new list. 

3) now you can shape your future with a successful CA of future, and then think of old stories , to keep in memories or not, 

4) as your seat was re-employed with somebody else in old company, similerly the emotional seat of that fella looks get occupied with that fresher...............

wish you all the best for your future CA completion in advance.

(Guest)

Riya Ji, Dont worry.... Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya....

1 Like

(Guest)

Ajab CA Student ki Ghazab Prem Kahani

Rabin S. (C.A. Final) (136 Points)
Replied 08 November 2011

hey riya......that guy  was a pure playboy.......he is a cheap boy......i know he is now involved with another girl......he deserves to be slapped so hard.....u go to......emotional atyachar in UTV BINDASS channel.....or u can set a date trap in same channel........or in Indian penal code in section around 376 i exactly forget..u can case him ......with 1 year jail.....or u can case him for harrasement..................but best one is ignore ..................these r the dogs that bark and go away.....dont run after dog.....if dog bite u ......then will u take revenge by biting dogs feet............hahaha    .............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: