Plz help MATTER OF LIFE

Gaurav Agarwal (Proprietor & partner in CA firms)   (52 Points)

03 July 2010  

MATTER OF LIFE, SO PLZ READ IN FULL

Hi guys!! I am Gaurav Agarwal a CA PCC student I am in very much pain and cannot be relieved out of my pain without your support. I am doing my articleship for the past 1.5 years sincerely and in mid February I was asked to attend an audit assignment at Kashmir I completed the assignment but after returning from there I fell seriously ill due to bad weather and some health problems already and could not accompany audit team for my next audit assignment which was in mid March at Patna (Bihar).  My exams were also in May 2010 in which also I was not able to appear properly due to my illness.

During the period when I fell ill, my CA started sending me letters that "you have never attended articleship training and have availed leave for more than 300 days" which was never the case as I attended the office/outstation audits regularly (Please I am not a dummy student!!!). This was a shocking news for me as he himself had signed my examination form along with 18 months of training completion certificate. During my tough time of  illness and recovery (March to May), he sent me a dozen of letters imposing baseless allegations of taking 300 days' leave which caused me mental stress in this tough time of pressure from all sides (exam, health problems, and now office problems).  This all led to severe mental pressure due to which I was able to only appear into one group even in which I was not able to do as best as I would have done otherwise (my plans were to appear for both groups).

Also, my CA was paying stipend very irregularly (6 to 8 months) and even paid only twice for a period of only 12 months and he did not pay for the rest 6 months.

With these bases (moral turpitude and irregular and nonpayment of stipend), I went to Institute from where I was issued a letter in-hand in which I was allowed transfer from the principal, but now he is not even signing the form 109, which is necessary for transfer.

When I approached Institute regarding the same (non-signing of form 109), the Institute just took their hands off and they verbally conveyed that they cannot help me out of this situation which was really shocking for me as I had too much of hope from them as them being the governing body and I was hoping for a neutral decision from their side (neither my side nor on principal and giving a decision on the bases and facts).

Today, I just received a call from a friend who called me up to give me biggest shock of my life that "Institute has made amendment to the transfer rules stating that they will not interfere in article-principal matter and the matters should be solved AMICABLY amongst themselves."  This has led me to a state of grief and great depression as it is a matter of one's life and death (as this was my goal from Senior Secondary and even after getting 85% marks I chose to get into commerce stream rather than going into Medical, though my family was forcing me for Medical field).

So, please support me and forward this to as many as you can. It will take only a few minutes of your precious time but overall can really save my life/career.

If anyone wants to contact me and give any advice, please have my email ID gauravagarwal1991 @ gmail.com

Thanks in advance.