Plz Help Friends its urgent

Rajesh Kumar (student) (46 Points)

31 October 2009  

Hi Friends, hope you all are fine.Frens Plz suggest me the books I should buy for my IPCC subjects. The study materials provided to us just touches the tip of the iceberg.pls friends suggest me the best books available written in easy to understand language & containing sufficiently  large no. of question & anwers, illustrations so that I dont have to depend on multiple books& I dont want to regret after purchasing any book so pls guide me frens & please also suggest me hich scanner should I purchase if shuchitas please give their contact number.while suggesting the books pls make sure that you provide the following information:

NAME OF THE TEXT BOOK - AUTHOR - NAME OF THE PUBLISHER - PUBLISHER'S PHONE NUMBER**

**I live at a place where we dont have booksellers selling ca books so i have no other option other than ordering it straight from the publishers so please frens do not forget to give publisher's  phone number.  please 

waiting eagerly for your response

with regards

Rajesh Kumar