EASYOFFICE

plz advice friends

Page no : 2

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

better quit all the above opinions..........

Opt for Actuaries

ITS MARKET VALUE IS MORE COMPARED TO CA COURSE

BUT THE COURSE IS TOUGHER THAN CA COURSE :(

In india the no of Actuaries are less than 25000. The course is very tough. But if u manage to finish it surely u ll be well sttled in your life.,

1 Like

Abhinav Prabhudan (Student) (88 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

yes actuarial science is really the best option. main bhi karna chahta hoon lekin uska toughness level ke baare mein bahut suna hai isliye himmat nahi ho rahi hai :(

but if anyone want to make big in life then he should think of actuaries profession.

i also want the senior members to give thr valuable advice on actuarial science.

1 Like

DT Fundas - Tarun rustagi ( Author) (1150 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

dear friends ca is my first prefrence.i know i am doing ca but i am sure i can manage time between ca and other courses that's why i need ur valuable advices.bcoz i want to utilize my time in a best field and in a best course. 

thanks to all dear friends and respected masters.

thanks & regards

tarun rustagi

Nitin Grover (CS) (1228 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Dear Friends

Its not short term courses described by you.

I wanna suggest firtly concentrate on CA and B.com than do CPA/CFA or CS/LAW or Courses provided by ICAI (short Term courses) known as post qualification courses.

Regards

1 Like

CA Punit GoSwaMi (Chartered Accountant) (310 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

ICAI has started many other courses which have very good values in the market trust me dude market industries need experince and knwledgeble guys to work in thr organisation many degrees doesnt make any diffrnce, ya in d in initial stage it may help you but for a long future you have to be expert in one thing.this is what i think....( many students hace told me tht in d market a person who has more degrees they will get nice jobs,,.. i want to ask them tht who told you al this? have you yourself found it tht in d market a person with more degrees are needed or not?) go and see the market by yourself then you will find tht many degrees does actualy matters or not...al d best guys.......

1 Like

CA Punit GoSwaMi (Chartered Accountant) (310 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

@ Tarun rustogi i want to ask you simple question..you said tht you can manage any other course with CA as you have enough time...so i want to ask you that can you be the ranker in you PCC or FINal Exam of CA ? if your Ans is yes then go for other course but if your answer in No then i would advise you to go for a Rank..and see in d market how much is the Value of Ranker CA's...i dont want to discourage you but just want you to see with open eyes..thnk you...

1 Like

Sudev Namboothiri (CA FINAL) (432 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

Some of the NCFM courses are good but

in my opinion just concentrate now in  CA try to get a good mark or a rank...

After the completion of CA you can join CPA , CA (rank) with CPA will give more opportunities and salary..

Best Regards...

1 Like

DT Fundas - Tarun rustagi ( Author) (1150 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

dera punit i never say i have enough time but my mean is i am able to manage the time.time is not in our hand but time management is in our own hand.i am doing ca and i well know what is the importance of time but i never feel pressure about this.but anywaysthanks dear punit i respect ur thought.

dear friends can any one plz tell me what is the scope of NCFM course.is it market based course or not.

thanks & regards

tarun rustagi 

Sunny (CA Business) (401 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

Hey albus and abhinav.... 

Can u pls let me know which is the website for actuary course.....

thanks

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 20 May 2010

https://www.actuariesindia.org/

Replied 21 May 2010

Thanks Albus

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 21 May 2010

u shud go fr CWA....or CS...

Vatsalya Bhardwaj (Final Student) (427 Points)
Replied 22 May 2010

concentrate on CA...and articleship....thats it........

Replied 08 June 2010

to get rank is a gud thing... but it is not the only thing..

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

CS and ICWA are bull sh*t. Do MBA or some other post grad course. Do CA for now...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: