Easy Office
Easy Office

Pls Give me 2 minutes....

Page no : 2

Meera (student) (103 Points)
Replied 17 March 2010

san.... dont worry bhai.... its my request plz concentrate more on any one grp and do 2nd only if u have time..... there is no harm in clearing grps one by one seriously !!!!  there are various options available.... "may be you clear both" or "any one" or " u can even get setoff benefit"  .....  hena !!! all these alternatives are best if compared to......... " -ve results" !!!!

think over it..... make your mind............ take decision........... study with full devotion..

gud luck !!!

MITU.... (ARTICLE Assistant) (210 Points)
Replied 17 March 2010

hello san to crack the CA papers u need speed which will come through practice.

so for pratical subjects like costing , fm , accounts u need to practice well

and see that the sums r done within time so u can complete ur papers.

if in accounts u have 6 Q to solve in exam allocate 25min to each.

and if sums does not tally do not break ur head solve next Q this apply in practical subjects

tapesh Kumar (ARTICLE) (46 Points)
Replied 17 March 2010

Dear San,

For Practical Exams, U should know only the concepts that work. So u should go through the concept. Do a question to all methods which can be used.

For Theoritical exams, go through the material which u can think complete within a time frame as planned by yourself.

be planned for ur studies and go through the study material in subjects like accounts, law, costing and MICS.

For other go thruogh the study mat as well as latest amendments.

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 17 March 2010

THOUSANDS OF THANKS TO ALL MY CLUBINIDA  FRIENDS AND SENOIRS........

NOW I REALLY GOT EXTRA SPIRIT TO PREPARE FOR EXAM.....

I can  never forget this GERAT support from my Friends & seniors..........

thanks once AGIAN.......................................

Replied 17 March 2010

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ ĵ

SAN...

6 hours a day are more that enough buddy.. I mean, yes, job may divert ur mind and due to tiredness, u may not be able to grab all those 6 hours...

But i think at the same time, when pressure comes on our mind, we on ourselves start realising the seriousness of time and start scheduling accordingly...

So, i would suggest u to be confident, 6 hours are really enough to clear the exams.. And u've more than 1.5 month... That is sufficient bro...

ALL THE BEST

DHIRAJ BHAI...thanks a lot 4 kind support.......

C A GROUP COACHING (COACHING ) (2487 Points)
Replied 17 March 2010

Dear Ankur

If it is OK with you kindly send me the ATLAS system approach, As there are many students of this type coming to me also & also I have a coaching Institute so it can be helpful to the students there also.I am sending you my Mail Id

It would be kind of you if you can mail me

cbambani @ yahoo.co.in

Replied 17 March 2010

Originally posted by : Jay Shah

look, if u are really serious about ur career, then QUIT UR JOB.

anyway after clearing IPCC, u will have to work as an article naa???

so now y d hell r u working now and ruinng ur career???

u think its fun???

leave d job and study properly

u r not currently doing ur articleship then y d hell u wasting ur precious time.........

having work till d last day of examz and having a desire to clear purely contradicts each other.

DEAR JAI......

i am  very well aware about my FUTURE  thats y even after doing 10 hrs working with BPO, i managed to devote  daily 6 hrs for SELFSTUDY.

I AM VERY WELL INTERESTED IN QUITING JOB...BUT AS PER MY PRESENT CONDITION ( because of some genuine personal reason) DOING JOB IS MANDATORY FOR ME......

SO I HAVE NOT ANY OTHER OPTION THEN BALANCING BETWEEN MY JOB AND STUDY....

anyway thaks 4 ur reaction...

(Guest)

Hats off to you bro.....................inspite of working you manage to give 6 hours to your study.

Its really appreciable....................just keep going bro...........u r giving proper time

u can crack.................my best wishes are with you

1 Like

(Guest)

It is really praiseworthy that you are managing study along with working. I have the following Tips which I used in my PCC and may be helpful to you in your studies:

INFO. TECH AND SM STUDY:

IN INFO. TECH. AND SM, USE ONLY PADHUKA’S BOOK. NO OTHER THINGS. ALWAYS THEY ASK 10 MARK QUESTION OF FLOWCHART OR/AND DECISION TABLE. MAKE A SEPARATE NOTE FOR THESE TWO CHAPTERS.  PRACTISE ONLY 5 FLOWCHARTS DAILY. FIRST READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL FLOWCHARTS FROM MODULE AND PADHUKA. THEN DO THEM ALL YOURSELF. UNDERSTAND YOUR MISTAKES AND TRY TO RECTIFY THEM.

MAKE A VERY SMALL BOOK FOR ALL SHORT FORMS OF IT AND SM LONG QUESTIONS AND CRAM THEM ALL. READ ONLY THOSE SHORT FORMS ON THE DAY BE4 EXAM. PADHUKAS BOOK INCLUDES 100% COURSE. SO U NEED NOT TO OPEN MODULE FOR THEORY.

COST AND FM:

USE MODULES FOR COST AND FM. FINISH ALL CHAPTERS FROM MODULES FIRST, THEN SOLVE ALL CHAPTERS FROM PADHUKA BOOK. MAKE A SEPARATE BOOK FOR ALL FORMULAES OF COST AND FM TO READ IT ON THE DAY BE4 EXAM. MARK OUT DIFFERENT KINDS OF SOLVED SUMS FROM PADHUKA AND MODULE. AND JUST READ THE SUMS AND FORMULAES ON THE DAY BE4 EXAM. ALSO IN COST AND FM THEORY QUESTIONS ARE OF ABOUT 40 MARKS. MAKE A SEPARATE BOOK FOR SHORT FORMS OF THOSE THEORY QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED IN PAST EXAMS. PADHUKA’S BOOK WILL HELP U IN UNDERSTANDING THE WEIGHTAGE OF QUESTION AS IT CONTAINS THE YEARS IN WHICH THE QUESTION WAS ASKED IN CA EXAM.

INCOME TAX:

USE ONLY TAXMANN’S BOOK FOR INCOME TAX. READ ALL THEORY AND HIGHLIGHT MAIN POINTS TO REFER THEM ON THE DAY BE4 EXAMINATION. THE CHAPTER OF SERVICE TAX AND VAT IS OF 25 MARKS. SO DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING FROM THOSE CHAPTERS AND MAKE A BOOK OF ALL THEORY SHORT FORMS OF SERVICE TAX AND VAT. ONLY TAXMANN IS ENOUGH FOR SECURING AS MANY MARKS AS U CAN.

STUDY BOOKS FOR THE FIRST GROUP OF IPCC IN MY OPINION ARE AS UNDER:

ACCOUNT:

PADHUKA'S REFERENCE BOOKS AND MODULES ARE ENOUGH FOR CLEARING ACCOUNT SUBJECT.

AUDIT:

PADHUKA' S BOOK IS TO THE POINT FOR AUDITING. 

LAW, ETHICS AND COMMUNICATION:

PADHUKA' S BOOK IS TO THE POINT FOR LAW, ETHICS AND COMMUNICATION.

FOR MORE STUDY TIPS, U CAN VISIT:

CRACK EXAM WITHOUT CLASSES...

BEST OF LUCK..........

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : CHANDRAKANT AMBANI

Dear Ankur

If it is OK with you kindly send me the ATLAS system approach, As there are many students of this type coming to me also & also I have a coaching Institute so it can be helpful to the students there also.I am sending you my Mail Id

It would be kind of you if you can mail me

cbambani @ yahoo.co.in

Dear Sir,

Kindly check the link below to find ATLAS Meethod details:

TIPS TO DEAL WITH THEORY PAPER: AUDIT AND LAW     

Gaurav S. Gorecha (Dy. Manager - Accounts) (22 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Dear San,

be confident and cool. this happens with most of the students. give time according to importance of the topics & chapters of the subjects. moral confidence is much more required then acedemic confidence in CA Exams. dont try to cover everything which may not be possible . try to cover important things. put effort what you can put and God will surely help you.

1 Like

Amir (Learner) (4016 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Hey BROTHER,

GOOD TO SEE SO MANY MEMBERS HAVE EXPRESSED THEIR VIEWS REGARDING HOW TO GO ABOUT PREPARING IN THIS 1-1/2 MONTHS..........

JUST WANT TO APPRECIATE THE EFFORTS OF EACH N EVERYONE FOR GIVING SUCH VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS

I WOULD NOT LIKE TO ADD ANYTHING & MAKE THINGS COMPLEX FOR U............... I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT LISTEN TO THEIR ADVICE/SUGGESTIONS.....................

BHAI, TRUST ME TIME IS ENOUGH.............IF U WANT U CAN FIND 1000 WAYS/EXCUSES FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING......

SO U HAVE TO GO WITH THE DETERMINATION...........................

JUST TO MOTIVATE U -

"PLAIN ROADS NEVER MAKE GOOD DRIVERS,

CLEAR SKY NEVER MAKE GOOD PILOTS,

SO NEVER ASK LIFE  "WHY ME"  JUST SAY "TRY ME"

WISH U ALL D SUCCESS IN THE UPCOMING EXAMS 

1 Like

Dinesh pratap singh (C.A. Final Student) (54 Points)
Replied 19 March 2010

Hi San firstley selute to u bcs. u manage study with job.

I cosider that study should be with deeply knw. but today u not have suffici. time for it. u thorowly revise selected qes. in all papers(except tax) from last to last exam papers and in tax read Amendment made by Annual Fininace act 2009. if  u want analysise of Annual Fininance Act 2009 mail to me singhdinesh1988 @ gmail.com.

1 Like

Poornima Srinivasan (Junior trainee) (330 Points)
Replied 19 March 2010

Follow Amir suggestion...

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot help small men by tearing down big men. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer. You cannot help the poor man by destroying the rich. You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more that your income. You cannot further brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. You cannot establish security on borrowed money. You cannot build character and courage by taking away man’s initiative and independence. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves. 

1 Like

(Guest)

SAN...
CA, CWA INTER STUDENT
[ Scorecard : 1633]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: