Pls clear my doubt..!

Respected Everyone,

I have passed my cpt in june 2013,Now I am also planning to join CS course along with CA, And I have heard that articleship for CS is all compulsory but Now my doubt is How will I go for articleship in CA firm as well as in CS firm simultaneously. How will I be able to manage my both(CA & CS) articlships in different firms?

If you have done both courses simultaneously then pls hep me , I am in great need.

And if my question is not so clear to you then pls convey it to me, i will try to explain it in more clear words.

Thankyou in advance

Replies (4)

Hey,  I understand you are planning to enter CS through direct entry-Am I right? If so you'llbe registering for the Executive programme (Inter Level) right away. You'll be having a 9 month study period before you can give the executive exams.

Secondly One advantage in doing CS course is that you can commence your training even after clearing your Professional Level (final exams). 

Thirdly training is necessary only if you are planning to be a practising company secretary. Still if you really want to do CS training you can always take it up after you complete CA...Meanwhile you can complete the two levels of CS exams.

All the Best smiley

But Mam,  As you told that i can go for CS articleship after clearing my CA but How will I manage if go for job as well as CS articlship? I want to ask that, How it can be possible doing job in another firm and CS articleship in another firm?

Thank you

aray bhai please see the latest decision of icai on articleship. now you can't do another course with CA.

                        Sameer,if ur intrested in doing CS articleship you have to keep your CA aside for few years as you want a double qualification.But mostly once you complete your CA final and get a job you wont be intrested to go for the other courses.So take a better step in this regard.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details