Easy Office
Easy Office

Please share sankalp kanstiya review for ca final costing

Page no : 2

nikunj shah (4 Points)
Replied 05 November 2020

in one word bakwas. dont take his classes you will regret.

pranjal gupta (2 Points)
Replied 09 November 2020

do not take from sanalp kanstiya as once u place enquiry to them they will call you on daily basis asking when will you buy ? they will offer you discount to trap you. then fter buying classes there is no customer calls. you have to wait for days to resolve any query. and there is good mechanism for doubts. when i asked doubt i was told to wait for 7 days for reply and when i got reply it was that it is already covered in lecture. read your class notes to understand this. very pathetic service and teaching. highly disappointed. i also recommended initially to my friend but now he is also regretting the decision of taking classes from sankalp kanstiya.

mukul chauhan (2 Points)
Replied 11 November 2020

galti se bhi mat lena bhot bekar padhate he

dushyant gupta (2 Points)
Replied 03 December 2020

ek no. ka bakwas teacher he bhai

Raghav Keshav (student) (30 Points)
Replied 26 July 2021

I don't know about him but i can say that Parag Gupta sir is the best teacher for CA Final costing. His classes are very good and even his notes are also very helpful. Where some teachers only give focus on practical problems he gives equal importance to both theory and practical. He makes learning very easy. He uses case studies and real life examples to explain the concept in simple way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: