EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Please help me,please.

Page no : 3

(Guest)

dear CA raj kumar gupta

but i feel she shud not quit ca.she shud live her dream so that she wont regret her entire life.so lets leave it to her to decide.all the very best to her.

BALARAM ROUNIYAR (CA ) (116 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

hi roshni,

i had done my higher secondary from science and when i failed in few attempts of my medical entrance exam in frustration i choosed ca.i was worried that i could get through cpt or not.but i got through with one month preparation.thenafter during preparation phase of pcc exams i discovered many ways through which u can score good marks and make a ca course a easier one. n same thing i applied during my preparation of ca final and frankly speaking except direct tax and few questions of accounts i wasnt unknown to rest papers.whatever i read it appeared in the exam, but on a sad part couldnt utilized at most due to some lack of preparation during last days.hoping fr the best this january.

as a friend i want to suggest u some ways that i have discovered during this 4 years.

1. never consider ca as a very tough course,it is easier when u can give some dedications and do disciplined study.

2. never belief on teachers.get tips from them, from ur frens and try to learn urself. fr ur information i didnt take any classes both in PCC and Final.

3. get renowned books of all subjects.

4. while studying think that u r CA. if u r studying Financial Managment presume urself as a financing officer of a company and company has put infront of you the proposal for investing in a new company or any other assets. 

5.while studying make sure u r making precise notes for each and every chapter u study. mark it, never make brief notes, only make point wise notes, if the chapter is of 50 pages try to note all these chapters in 2-3 pages. as these notes only help us to revise before the final day.

6. give equal importance to each subject. 

7. start with accounts.building some confident jump to other subjects as per ur convinience.

8. atleast 4-6 hrs disciplined study is required daily.

9. study as if u have to teach someone after u complete ur studies.question urself what ur student can arise question on you and answer urself.

10.assure urself atleast 80% course u have complete before 2 months of exam.this is only the period where u can start reading rtps of previous periods.see the answering pattern of the institute. truely speaking RTP helps a lot.

11.most importantly, after completion of each chapter try to see unsolved scanner and develop ideas how to answer these questions.

12.most important thing never loose hope. build a attitude that u will do good.if u cant study few days dont panic.cover these lost hours some other day.

13. finally try to recreate ur mind whenever u r fatigue.dont try to study even u cant. listen music, watch movies, play video games......

All the best for may. start now.think now or never.never let ur moral down.

''if u r afraid of darkness,its not the fault of dark but yours."-Raghu(MTV Roadies)

2 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44679 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

Guys stop fighting each other, we here for helping and sharing our knowledge not fighting here. CCI is a great platform and we all should give respect for this CCI family and first find the query than reply to that. Roshini asking how to clear the CA exams not take any other course or not make confuse herangry, People we should give the answer to get clear picture for her not to make confuse and held up in dilemma again. Guys who want to help her first try to understand the problem of them than post your reply only related to that query not anything else to get confuse for the person.

Sorry for hurting anyone by my reply but really sorry to say this platform is not for fighting and don’t post unrelated reply which will get lots of confuse and person will be shattered from your post..

CCI platform is the professional site and people post query for getting back 100% answer for that from the expert people but not way of replying like this..

Here by requesting you to CCI member’s reply who want your help by making him understand with clear picture instead of making confuse.

And don’t post unrelated stuffs in CCI platform…

We all should be proud of CCI and CCI Adminyes for giving a such a wonderful platform to all of us by making use of in right way, so requesting you all in future use the platform for the benefits of knowledge and sharing each other but don’t use for fighting and posting nuance stuffs in this platform…

CCI is shining from you all members and you people fighting for no reasons, we have great Legends on Board so respect them and walk their path to become like them.enlightened

Hope you all understand

Regards

Balu

RiSHi... (CA-Student) (202 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

guys dnt fight n dnt suggest to quit CA coz her dream is to becoma a CA she really wants to b CA so we all must suggest her ki LAGI RAHO CHHODO MAT say sth like dat can boost her up dat can make her realise tht she must not quit it n only getting married is nt a big deal if she completes her CA many boys are gona come 4 her dum hilakar 

so roshini i wud jus say dnt quit jus complete it let others to say watever they wana say...coz wen any boy or gal join CA...relative of dem started pin point ki abhi tak nahi  hua kab tak ca karegi y karega so jus let dem saying jus do wt ur heart says n make ur parents proud 

all d very best 

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

Hi Roshni,

I can understand ua problem and the way how u feel. Literally care damn about the people around u. LEAVE THE PAST. It is all over now. From now, make a plan and hook or crook stick to it. Believe that ua life is in ua own hands and every decision u make wil show effect on u in long term. 

U just rebuilt ua self. Put ua heart into it. There may be so many psychological feelings. But remember every person is not the same. God has different plans for each and everyone. So dont @ all feel low. U ONLY BE FOCUSSED AND WRITE THIS MAY 2012 EXAMS. DONT @ ALLL LEAVE CA. AFTER ALL LEAVING IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

GIVE ANSWER TO UA RELATIVES WITH UA MARKS. Do MEDITATION daily and for this 4 months CONCENTRATE ONLY ON CA.,

vamshi 

prakash (article) (222 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

hi, dont get tensed , you start studying pcc one group at a time , one group will give more quality to subject , and study from recomended book , you will definately get cleared , if possible join library , as it will solve problem of relatives bye

Sanjeev Kumar Swain (Articles) (23 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

hey first of all this I wanna say JUST CHILL See even i am A CA Final student First group cleared In first Attempt. I am telling this because I know only Sucess will get recognization in this meterialistic world. I think you are complicating yourself. Wanna become CA right ! forget the society. not joking An elephant walks in its way but Dogs bark, Do you think the elephant reacts? NO! It just ignores. But remember what makes you different from otheres THE ZEAL TO BECOME CA Dont kill it because of others Do take a subject at a time and study it to that extent to get Exemption This will Boost your Morale. Then Concentrate on the next subject If you wanna follow I can help you with a planb which will really work as i have done the same way and got a percentage of 64 In first attempt. My e mail ID is swain_ca @ yahoo.co.in

CA RADHIKA AGARWAL (CA) (300 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

Roshni i juz want to say 1 line which has inspired me most.....

mushkile har ek ki zindagi mei ati hai,yeh hum par depend karta hai..

ya to hum "unse bhaag le" ya fir "unme bhaag le".....

Choice is all yours Roshni.............

3 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

Ruk jaanaa naheen too kahee haar ke
kaanto pe chal ke milenge saaye bahaar ke
o raahee, o raahee

This is the truth of the life. you can become good CA.

My best wishes for you !!

with regards

Ravi Sisodia

1 Like

Sadhana Suhas Datar (CA Final, Lawyer) (41 Points)
Replied 15 January 2012

@ Rosh...

Hii...

I hv also gone thru da same situation... I staryed ma CA aftr B.com...PCC 1st attmpt in May 09... Exemtn only in Law wid 66 mrks...So 4 clring 1st grp i just wnted 42 in other 2 sub... bt every time I used to clr in A/cs wid above 55 bt faild in Audit...n dnt even ask for 2nd grp...Bt in Nov 10 I clrd ma 1st grpwid just 40marks in Audit...n in May 11... 2nd grp wid just 150 marks...I Gave ma Final ka attmpt in Nov 11....So I knw exactly wht is ur state of mind rite nw... 

Suggestions...

1. Firstly I wud suggest k tk ur parents in Confidence...Do some MANDAVLI (settlement) abt  House hold wrk...

2. Dont listen to Relatives...

3. Go thru all Subjects again...Prepare notes if u wnt...Do charts...n paste it on ur room...n Go thru dem whn ur doing household wrk...

4. Hv faith...Dont get frustratd...or irritated...or confused...wid all kindda suggestions...U knw wht u wnt to be...So go ahead...N tk charge of ur life...

5. If possible try to record IMP points eg. Sections n der headings frm DT, LAW... AS n SAs...n listen to dat while doing ur household wrk...

- Sadhana...

(Guest)

Read this carefully:

1. Today fresher chartered accountants are being offered jobs of 150000 p.a. that means about 12000 p.m. I am not saying this. This is reality. Visit the job section of CAclubindia or other job related websites and you can confirm this. A person can earn 12000 p.m. by doing tutions at home with a part time job. That means it is clear that today becoming CA does not mean that anyone will be rich person.

2. All CAs are not getting job today. CAs are jobless too. I am not saying this. The world is saying this. U can confirm it here: /forum/no-jobs-for-freshers-180252.asp One CA is working at 9000 p.m. in my city. In last campus placement of ICAI, companies had refused to take interviews of about 50% candidates even after shortlisting them.

3. CA is just a degree. It is nothing more than a course of study. A person becomes CA does not mean he has won the life and if he fails, then it does not mean he has lost the life.

Conclusion:

You dont need to take so much tension because what you are taking tension about is not any precious thing today that can make your life a gold mine. Most of the People just see the caste today, they see gender, they see contacts of parents of studetns. There is no justice. The meaning of  the word Equality has been removed from english dictionery today also and trust me that day is not far when CAs will do job for 3000 p.m. Many Chartered Accountants are giving dummy articleship to students and taking money from their parents for this because they are unable to earn enough by doing ethical things. Whoever can do more unethical things is called better today. Many CA studetns are suffering from mental torture and pain in offices. They are helpless.

Enjoy life.

Forget past.

Be happy.

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Originally posted by : BALU.....

Go through this Link and read how they succeed in life...

Get Inspired seeing this toppers....:)

Sriansh N. (CA Final (Group II Cleared))   (135 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Originally posted by : ashima

hey plz dont losse hope,if u hv passion to b ca and hv burning desire to prefix ca b4 ur name then jst dont care abt others.and if u hv only 3 hrs then also its fine bcoz there has to b quality and not quantity in studying.refer padhuka for all subjects.hv faith in ur self and god.all the best.live ur dream buddy and dont forget rome was not built in a day.gv ur best and leave rest to god but plz dont quit.u hv chosen one of the prestigious profession so jst go for it sky is not the limit buddy.all the best.

Kashif (Accountant-CA Finalist) (105 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Originally posted by : Raj Kumar Gupta

Dear Roshni,
i can understand your problems . there are thousands of girls facing the same problems. I can suggest you do not  stop other social activities like marraige and other things only due to not competing CA . You go as usual.
and you have completed articleship as well. Hence ,you can continue trying CA exams as will in the futute.
But  you get enrolled in CWA/ Some MBA  finance part time , this courses are similar to CA. and you can got professional certification   which is far better than normal graduation. But do not insist on CA and hold all the activites. 

Agreed.....

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

yes, wts d prob u said is common

dnt divulge fr al tese relatives frnds etc etc...

tey r jsut social elements

try to concentrate, if u cant jst go group wise ca exams nd complete it

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: