EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Please help me

Page no : 2

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

Saarika Ji,

Trust my words shared through PM ---- help you to feel better.

Thanks

1 Like

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

saarika

you should atleast  give a try ... email,letters...do every possible thing you can do its only you who can decide...otherwise it will happened again

NITIN JAIN (CA FINAL STUDENT) (42 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

saarika ji,

institute made only for mamber not for student, u can try for this but i think ICAI will not take any action against your Principal.

NITIN JAIN (CA FINAL STUDENT) (42 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

saarika ji,

institute made only for mamber not for student, u can try for this but i think ICAI will not take any action against your Principal.

Siddharth (Get Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in 30 minutes! Click on send PM!)   (672 Points)
Replied 01 June 2010

I think, you should have read the e-ticket's print-out properly and checked the PNR status before boarding the train, if you had not. Anyways, it was learning lesson, isn't it?

I too had a similar situation, where my reservation was in wait-list position and I pointed it out to my Principal. He said, it's fine go like this and make arrangements with the TTE if the ticket doesn't get confirmed. I was like - WTF? Now this was the only thing left to do.. Luckily, by the time chart got prepared, it got confirmed, else I would have taught my Prinicipal a lesson by cooking up tales, like - TTE didn't permit me as he could not make any arrangements, as the train was full/ I could not find the TTE, and would have had missed the assignment.. LOL.. ;) 

Principals should not expect articles to be professional, when they're not.

On a lighter/ positive side, take this as a personal development, the more you are embarassed, the more you get out of your comfort zone, become shameless and loose your fears.. It will be better to face interviews, etc. in future. I believe, this was one of your first time of being humiliated, without your fault? Things like this will happen a lot in life, more during articleship, and still when you work or practise, and in life in general. A lot of people get killed in accidents without their fault, that's how life is. It is not necessary that you have to feel the brunt only when you are at fault. Live with it.

Even I've had to face humiliation, embarrassment from various pissed off clients/ auditees, prinicipal/ others putting the blame on me, I've started to live with it.. No big deal for me, a junior of mine in a recent audit, got very scared, from the initial hostile attitude of the auditee, lol.  Later we got along with him, and he co-operated a lot.

I always think of something to make up for this up, like making lot of fuss about it in front of my Principal, like how it affected the audit, think ways to trouble him, etc.. It's fun, try this. CAs don't like being stabbed on their chest, back-stab them. Yes! I know it would be unethical, but  hell.. it feels better.. 

In this much time of my articleship, I got lots of tales to tell. Maybe, I'll write a book in future.. HAHA. In the meantime, read Dilbert comic strips, it can relate to your office in lots of situations..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: