Please help me!

Puneet Garg (NA) (41 Points)

27 September 2014  
Hello my name Puneet Garg. I am 26 years old and still in ipcc. I lost my parents when i was 22yrs old. I have been living alone since then. I have not been able to clear any group. My problem is that i dread studying accounts as i was really weak in accounts back in school and in B.Com. That problem got carried forward. I am so bad at accounts that i can't even make P/L account. Don't even talk about cost and fm. I never even bothered to study those subjects. Coaching classes hardly helped me. I Cleared CPT in 1st attempt just by luck. I have been in IPCC since 2010. Never gave any exam because everytime i start studying my weak academics background comes into play and i end up tossing my ca books aside vowing that i will study and clear group 1 in next attempt. But next attempt same thing happens again. Its a vicious cycle that i am unable to break. I started ca course because my cousin brother who is tax advisor adviced me to do it. My questions are- 1. Is there any chance for someone like me to ever becoming ca? I don't want to leave ca as i have invested too much time in it. 2. Considering my age and taking into account that it takes an average student 6-7 yrs to clear ca, is it adviseable for me to continue ca? As i will be 33yr old by that time and i don't think any company wil hire a 33yr old fresher. 3.Should i transfer to Direct entry if i want to continue ca? Don't advise me to do MBA as i can't afford it. Please reply. I am very depressed.