Easy Office
LCI Learning

please have a read n do suggest

Page no : 3

Darshan (49 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Ritika heartiest congratulations for securing a rank at CA PE 2 Exams.

Kindly let us know your scores at various subjects and also let us know your study methodology, preparation time devoted and text books used etc.

This would help a lot of students get motivated and they too would aim for the same.

So kindly let us know as regarding above.

Thanks in advance.

Other meritorious students can also contribute.

Visal (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

HI GUYS,

I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT RITIKA MISGUIDED THE ENTIRE FORUM............SHE DID NOT SECURED ANY RANK IN CA PEII............I HAVE ALL INDIA CENTREWISE EXAM LIST IN WHICH SHE HAD NO PLACE....

DONT THINK I AM WRONG OR JEALOUS....

JUST WAIT FOR COMING CA STUDENTS JOURNAL.....EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH....

SORRY RITIKA!!! PLS DONT DO THIS AGAIN

Kesav (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Hi

Is it true what visal has posted.....If so then i m sorry for the mental positin of RITIKA...

RITIKA...i do not know whether u passed or not....i wont even inquire.....but if at all it seems what visal posted is true....u r killing urself....

Dont get frustated if you did ot get a rank...........it is considered but other things also come into picture along with rank.........

pls dont mislead the forum with such stupid posts.....dont waste others precious time

kesav kumar

Varma (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

if what the other posted here are correct........ritika..........fuck off from here..........

sg.matri7 (16 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Even i too wonder everybody on this forum went on congratulating this girl
Nobody jus dared to ask her roll no of PE 2 n even she dint care to write it in BOLD along with her so mentioned result

Valab (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Shame guys....shame of ourselves......this girl made all of us fools....might be thinking this is fools paradise....

people who throwed suggestions on her .... LIKE WHAT GUEST SAID... if you have dare enquire about the number of this girl.....

RITIKA........IF YOU HAD REALLY PASSED WITH 7TH RANK DISCLOSE YOUR ADMIT CARD ROLL NUMBER AND PROVE YOURSELF...... OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE ASSUMED THAT YOU FAILED TO SECURE THE RANK.....EVEN IN PASSING THE EXAM.....

WHAT GUYS.....WHAT DO YOU THINK.....

ONE MORE SUGGESTION

THE GUY WHO WISHED ABOUT BEATING SARAVANA PRASATH'S RECORD....I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS GIRL WOULD NEVER DO THAT IN HER LIFE......FYI....CA IS NOT A BOLLYWOOD MOVIE DREAMING BOX OFFICE RECORDS.....

BYE FOR NOW

guest (25 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

[color=blue][color=red]Hi

I got another message (41st Rank) in Students section from ritika. That was pasted below: We have also seen a message that she got 7th Rank in this topic. I hope she must be in ranker's club. Since there is no authenticity for posting a message in CAclubindia.com be patient till the time details are published in student news letter.

bye ::)[/color][/color]
[color=red][b]ritika Posted: July 29th, 2006, 9:46am  

Guest User

got all india ............. 41th rank..............

thanks for evrythin to evryone

god bless

ritika

[/b][/color]

kingsdelight (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

[size=8][/size]
Hi.. Read your emotion-packed letter.

Please dont misunderstand, but its really sad that someone with so many super intelligent members in the family feels the need to ask the question that you have asked to outsiders.
My answer is straight forward. Its not possible for anyone ( I mean mortal human beings) to secure a single digit merit position in any CA Examination.
The scores at B.Com level and PE-1 level are immaterial. Wo to Bacche bhi pass kar lete hai...
Even someone like Sachin Tendulkar if asked before his turn to bat that whether he is going to score a century or not today would not be able to say with confidence that ,"ya ! I will score a 100 today"
Similarly, its not possible to prepare for a CA exam with a merit position in mind. Its rediculous to think that way.
Study smart..study consistently and leave the rest to destiny...
ALL THE BEST..

CA Finalist.

q (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

whrr  is that ritika who made my forum dirty which i strtd in such a humble n jolly way 6 mnthss back.............. know y ur nt repliin to the questns of the peples who had helped me thattime  r u a daughter of sm bastard or wat who had taken my name n ritin nethin as u wish in the forum which is min for me n replied by my frndss how u dare n know where r u mr coward or miss coward y not repliin know???? vn they r askin u ques hopin that i will feel bad u know wat u guyss who take others name

r  simplii  good for nothin  

u born poor

live poor

n die evn poor

R  i T  i K  aA....................................!

guest (25 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Hi
I do not understand the above message. Is it from ritika or somebody else taken the name of ritika.  

Ritika if you are seeing this messange just state the facts.  It is always possible for some to take your name. Pl. have patience and just mention the facts. This is not going to be the better ending for this post. ::)

a (22 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

ths is d r i t i k a who strtd this forum.... i got 370 ... n i was totally  deprrsd for the last 1 mnth vn saw my forum thn came to knw ki sm   .. pig productss r destroyin d sentimntss of my well wishers.. waise  bhi m good for nothing... 370 jaise koi bheekh de diya institute ne

neways yaar thnkss to u all for all ur supprt

r i t i k a  malpani

alieninvader (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

The One says:

This theard has gone from bad to worse.

The original poster has diaappeared and the emails of the persons posting under the name of the orginal poster are apparently and patently fake. Please don't waste your time with this thread.

guest (25 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

[size=8][color=red]Everyone:

If anyone wants some suggestions/advise,  please register as a user and then post your query. No one can duplicate the user name.  This aviods unnecessary postings.
[/color]
[/size]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: