EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Please explain me the procedure for closing an llp

Page no : 2

hariharan (student) (23 Points)
Replied 23 November 2016

We Incorporated an LLP on dec 31ST 2014,we did't brought any contribution to LLP.We didn't even opened bank account.Now we want to dissolve the partnership whether I have to file form 8 and form-11.Please help

Rohit Gupta (8 Points)
Replied 03 December 2016

Hi Tarun,

My Consulant formed my LLP Company in 2012. I have been filing annual compliances (Form-8 and 11) every year. But, now while filing Form-8, System is asking to file Form-3, which consultant did not file at time of incorporation.

I am in a big soup now. I want to wind up company, but system does not allow to upload form-24 as well.

Penalty would be really huge. Please suggest something, if someone found out a way-out.

email: rohitstar8 @ gmail.com

Mobile: 8130453096

RAKESH YADAV (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 09 January 2017

t is hereby informed that the status of Form24 submitted by DE LUXE LIFESTYLE LLP vide SRN M02604874 dated
18-11-2016 has been changed to Sent for Resubmission with the following remarks:

Clarification about contribution amount is required. Soa should be signed by the auiditor. Indemnity bond should be filed on stamp paper of Rs. 100/-each duly notarized. Affidavits should be filed duly notarized

kindly tell me what do you mean by Clarification about contribution amount is required.i have upload Form 24 but Roc required these documents plz tell me how to prepare and what is  Clarification about contribution amount is required

Ajay (Student) (97 Points)
Replied 10 March 2017

Hi

Please Tell me the Amount of Stamp Paper on Which Indeminty Bond is to be Printed.....my LLP Is Registered in Chandigarh

nikhil (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 18 March 2017

Annelise Piers (4 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Tarun what does it cost to close an LLP? What is the other option for running a training business with a partner?

Annelise Piers (4 Points)
Replied 12 November 2017

Tarun what does it cost to close an LLP? What is the other option for running a training business with a partner?

Hemant (Partner) (22 Points)
Replied 29 November 2017

It really helped. Thank you so much Tarun!

Harshad (Audit Assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 03 August 2018

Hii

regarding the copy of authority to make appliaction to strike off the name of llp 

I am confused regarding whom are we giving the authority 

and can someone also send the draft of it 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: