Easy Office
Easy Office

Plan for PCC

Page no : 2

Pratik More (CA FINAL CS ICWAI AMFI IRDA CGM M.COM ALL NCFM CRTFCT CPM CPA.)   (604 Points)
Replied 27 January 2009

Originally posted by :Shudhanshu
" According to me we CA lacks in practising the paper.....coz we dont have any idea abt what kind of paper we can get and how we should attempt it and how to handle the pressure in the exam......these are the main problems, i think so
and we can overcome with it if we try to attempt revision papers at home or whereever and try to solve it with in 3 Hrs. By this way we can achieve the targets and secondly while revision do questions from different topics....coz what does happend we practice a chapter together and when we move to next one we forgot the 1st one...in such a case if we practice different chapters or topics quetion together then it can add up so much confidence
This much i want to say....my attempt is Nov 09 ....and i think i will clear the exams
Do correct me if im wrong...

"

I M VERY MUCH STFCD 4RM UR STRTGY BT U SHULD 2 GV 2.5 HRS 4 EACH PAPR BCOZ IF U R ABLE 2 DO SO IN DIS TIME LMT U CAN SLV TOUGH OR LNGTHY IN 3 YR. BCOZ U GT PRACTCE EARLR NA SPCLY IN C& FM & IT SM. JAI SRI KRISHNA?....................................

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)
Replied 27 January 2009

good-idea- how many years papers or rtp you are solving and in one day how many papers you 

covering in one day----------only one thing i want to say is it cover your whole syllabus or not -and for that what are you doing-

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 27 January 2009

m solving last 18 times pcc and pe-2 examination papers

i.e from 1999

and it is from suchitha publcations

Replied 27 January 2009

like i am doing one chapter from institute study matetrial

and tthen i am referring to the super scanner of the same

as my attempt is in november 2009 i started with accounts and auditing

because my b com final exams are due in march

Replied 27 January 2009

ya good but-i am asking what you think you -are covering whole syllabus or not-

Shudhanshu Agrawal (Business) (2570 Points)
Replied 28 January 2009

Originally posted by :amit pandya
"

Originally posted by :Shudhanshu

"
According to me we CA lacks in practising the paper.....coz we dont have any idea abt what kind of paper we can get and how we should attempt it and how to handle the pressure in the exam......these are the main problems, i think so
and we can overcome with it if we try to attempt revision papers at home or whereever and try to solve it with in 3 Hrs. By this way we can achieve the targets and secondly while revision do questions from different topics....coz what does happend we practice a chapter together and when we move to next one we forgot the 1st one...in such a case if we practice different chapters or topics quetion together then it can add up so much confidence
This much i want to say....my attempt is Nov 09 ....and i think i will clear the exams
Do correct me if im wrong...

"

Only paper practising is not enough.
To practise the papers you need much more preparation.
You have to refer to reference books.
"

Dear Mr. Amit,

If u want to do the practice of papers....then u can do it only after doing questions from books...but the main issue is how to handle the pressure...u must be knowing that few players are good in practice but when actual time to deliver comes they just cannt be able to handle the pressure

And my Suggestion was in the same direction.....otherwise its individually how u prepare and plan....

Thanks

shikha (pcc student) (83 Points)
Replied 29 January 2009

hey which book is better super scanner or paduka

Replied 29 January 2009

Originally posted by :shikha
" hey which book is better super scanner or paduka "

study material-super scanner-paduka-which is best 

Replied 30 January 2009

ya i think i m covering all

shailesh sir i m also not sure

plz help me if i m in wrong path

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: