pl. help!!!!!!

i gave my 4th attempt of  pe2 in may 2008  unfortunately lost it in the aggregate by 8 mks..in grp 2 .. again  though grp1 is cleard.so gave up ca......but after icai notification im eligible to give the exam in nov 2009....and so im giving it a try once more..........but the problem is after a  yr's gap im not really getting the hang of the subject pl....help..seeing at the ridiculos result of a mere o.25% of pe2 im fearful..............wat do i do....pl help

Replies (2)

Have  faith in you

TRY AND FAIL IS BETTER THEN TRY TO FAIL

 

I ALREADY GAVE 4 ATTEMPTS.........................FOR PE-2 EXAMS......

IN EACH EXAMS ..................I REMAINED WITH 6 TO 7 MARKS IN AGGREGATE TO PASS THE EXAMS.

BUT STILL................I AM GOING TO GIVE MY 5th attempt...................

IF U R SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR CAREER.................DO YOUR STUDY.............

LOOK AT YOUR FUTURE DEAR..................

NOT PRESENT....................

IF U STUDY TODAY....................NO MATTER HOW MANY ATTEMPTS U TRY...........BUT U WILL GET BENEFITTED IN YOUR FUTURE...........

I ALSO FIND VERY DIFFICULT TO STUDY THOSE BOOKS AGAIN & AGAIN................BUT WHEN I LOOK AT MY PARENTS EYES...............I SAID TO MYSELF:

 

"ONE DAY U  WILL DEFINITELY GOING TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.................."

 

I ORDER MYSELF........"RAHUL,,,,,,,,,,,WORK HARD"

U HAVE TO ACHIEVE YOUR AIM..........

JUST DO IT.............

 

BEST OF LUCK

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details