Easy Office
LCI Learning

Pl. guide :- CS executive

Page no : 2

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 25 June 2010

SIP training is of 7 days. go to ur nearest regional office or chapter or visit ICSI website for getting details of  SIP training programme. u have to pay 1000 Rs for this training either by cash or through draft.

I think u can claim exemption on basis of ur CA com certificate and in that case u will have to give only online computer xam conducted by Aptech but its better u put this query in Experts section where u will get reliable reply for ur query.

1 Like

Chandramouli (M.com ACMA) (35 Points)
Replied 25 June 2010

Is attendance to SIP training mandatory?

CA.E.Deepan Chakravarthy (CA and CS Executive) (462 Points)
Replied 25 June 2010

Please friends clarify me.

I have registered for CS Executive program on 1st January 2010, within six months I have to undergo Student Induction program (SIP). Presently I am residing in Chennai and my native place is too Chennai. SIRC conducted the SIP in the month of April but I have not attended because I had CA final exams. But now I enquired CS- SIRC institute about next SIP they said it will be in the month of July. So my doubt is, what is the consequence I have to face if I failed to attend SIP within six months.

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 25 June 2010

Originally posted by : Chandramouli
Is attendance to SIP training mandatory?

Yes of course its mandatory. it is as important to attend as SMTP's clarified by one of the training officials  of NIRC of ICSI where i completed my training. don't take it lightly.....

Nitin Grover (CS) (1228 Points)
Replied 25 June 2010

Dear Friends

CC's are on last of book and 1 cc is compulsory for each subject

Last Date for Submission Aug 31

Last Date of fees September 25 (with out late fee)

October 9/ 10 (with late fee rs 100)

SIP and Computer Trainning is compul.

If not complted Computer Trainnig write undergoing in Examination form and get registration in it and also in SIP.

for any further query pls ask

Regards

ASHU SHARMA (CA STUDENT) (194 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

i have registration of cs exec.in the month of feb2010.and my exam will be held dec2010 so plz  tell computer training last konse month tak kar sakte ha.is it compulsory to attached computer training certificate with the exam form submited in the month of sept2010?

Replied 26 June 2010

Dear Ashwani

As per the rules Computer Trainning should be completed before Exams of Executive. So its good to complete before exams and yes its necces. to attach the certificate of Computer Training and SIP also.

In any case if u have not done it then write in form undergoing. This both trainnings are compulsory so i suggest to do ASAP

and you can take exemption in it. If u have done computer Basic course from any auth inst. then go to Aptech and show your certificate and ask for exemption test.

Fees for exemption test = 500 + S.Tax

Fee for full Course = 3000 + S.Tax

And all of you friends pls tell is any body taking part in Moot Court held by ICSI

Regards

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 26 June 2010

AGREE WITH SIMRANJEET

1 Like

ASHU SHARMA (CA STUDENT) (194 Points)
Replied 27 June 2010

Thanks sir

there is any other training other than computer training of 70hours like SIP etc what is the proceddure for SIP training plz guide me sir?

Replied 27 June 2010

Dear Ashwani

No other trainning except SIP / Computer Training during Executive Program. All the other training(s) you have to do after completion of Executive and then after Professional Prog.

In Executive only Computer and SIP.

Regards

CMA Vamshi Raghavendra (Student) (192 Points)
Replied 27 June 2010

Dear Nitin ,

I am in CA final,

I want to know the CS Exec. registration process with Fee can u pls help me

Replied 27 June 2010

Dear Vamshi

If you have cleared your graduation then only you can take admission in CS Executive Prog. or complete your CA only after that. Otherwise you have to take admission in CS Foundation Prog.

Fee is 7000 for Execurive (for Commerce Back ground) / Foundation Passed out (if its change i will confirm latter you pls tell have u done graduation)

Regards

Replied 27 June 2010

Thank you very much nithin..............

I Completed my graduation but yet to receive the Convecation, I have my Provisional is it enough to join pls guide me Mr.Nithin

Replied 27 June 2010

ya dear its enough

and this + 12th Certificate + 10th certificate all must be attasted from Gazz. Officer / CS, Notary, etc
 + DD in favour of ICSI, New Delhi or place applicable.

or carry original certificates with urself they will attest the marksheets.

last date is Aug 31 for June examination (both grps)

Regards

Replied 28 June 2010

thku dear................

nice information and is there any training program after completion of executive program, if yes is it mandatory?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: