Easy Office
Easy Office

Pin finding tool for admit cards

Page no : 2

Mehul Thakkar (CA CISA DISA CEH MOS Excel Expert)   (194 Points)
Replied 14 April 2012

thnx for the info Yogesh but this tool is for those who dont have PIN :D :P

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 14 April 2012

I guess ...even I forgot my pin ...

Bt after submitting my NRO no ...I could easily download my roll no. wink

so y some1 need to remember PIN ...

Replied 14 April 2012

yup agreed @ Renu :D bt this is only for those who are possessive abt their pin n want it back after losing it :P

Replied 15 April 2012

Mr. Anoop Kumar, I recd your PM stating " My Reg NO.is CRO0***166 Exam- CA Final May 2012 Please send my PIN. Thanks"

However when i checked the pin that person is a girl, unlike what you claimed as my regn no. Also  it stated "download no. 3" means that person has already accessed it twice. So am sorry am not giving out the pin no to you out of due diligence .

Thank you

Regards,

Mehul

Replied 15 April 2012

Mr Nirav J. I recieved a PM from you stating

"Hello Mehul, Saw your post about the PINs. <br> Im currently running Ubuntu 11.10 and im not sure if the tool that you have posted will work for me. <br> As it is, i cant really spend much time getting ti to work, as my time would be better spent,studying for upcoming May exams. <br> In light of this, could you please look up the PIN for Reg No. WRO 0***190 and send it across ? <br> Thanks and Regards, Nirav."

On looking for the pin I found that its a girls WRO no. It says download no 2 means its already viewed once by the person. Thus I cant give you the pin no out of due diligence.

Regards,

Mehul

NOTE TO ALL: I have helped some who sent me pms and they seemed genuine.THIS IS PURELY FOR HELPING GENUINE CASES AND NOT TO LOOK UP FRIENDS/LOVE INTERESTS ADMIT CARD JUST FOR TP. IF THIS CONTINUES I SHALL STOP SUPPORTING

Replied 15 April 2012

Mr nirav this is reply to your msg which states

"Mr.Mehul Thakkar,

I would appreciate if you delete your reply from your thread to which you have publically addressed me.

I never stated that the WRO is mine, did i ?

So on what basis are you spouting non sense about due diligence in the thread ?

Secondly, since you are so aware of "due diligence" do you realize that on a public forum, you have already posted the tool to hack ICAIs admit card page ?

"Due diligence".

Please remove reference to me from your latest post on your thread.

Regards."

My reply:

Please open your eyes n see the post had been modified long back to remove the download links. THIS TOOL I HAVE BUILT TO HELP THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR PIN and NOT FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO CHECK SOMEONE ELSES ADMIT CARD. THIS IS NOT A HACK TOOL, KINDLY INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHAT A HACK TOOL IS!!!

No matter how many PMs you send always remember the person to whom you are sending it has legal right to use it and make it public if need arises.

And since the person whose pin you requested has already viewed the admit card i WONT PROVIDE YOU THE PIN

like it or NOT!!!

Nirav J ( ) (45 Points)
Replied 15 April 2012

Originally posted by : Mehul Thakkar

Mr nirav this is reply to your msg which states

"Mr.Mehul Thakkar,
I would appreciate if you delete your reply from your thread to which you have publically addressed me.
I never stated that the WRO is mine, did i ?
So on what basis are you spouting non sense about due diligence in the thread ?
Secondly, since you are so aware of "due diligence" do you realize that on a public forum, you have already posted the tool to hack ICAIs admit card page ?
"Due diligence".
Please remove reference to me from your latest post on your thread.
Regards."

Please open your eyes n see the post had been modified long back to remove the download links. THIS TOOL I HAVE BUILT TO HELP THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR PIN and NOT FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO CHECK SOMEONE ELSES ADMIT CARD. THIS IS NOT A HACK TOOL, KINDLY INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHAT A HACK TOOL IS!!!

No matter how many PMs you send always remember the person to whom you are sending it has legal right to use it and make it public if need arises.
And since the person whose pin you requested has already viewed the admit card i WONT PROVIDE YOU THE PIN
like it or NOT!!!

Man you sure have gotten your knickers in a twist !

Well, its okay. I asked you to keep a "Private" message and its response "Private".

Since you obviously arent aware of what it means, I'm forced to reply to you in public.

Secondly, I have NOT mentioned ANYWHERE, that the said WRO Number belongs to me. So STOP you baseless allegations.

You dont want to give out the PIN, fine.

Btw, do care to enlighten us- how does a Brute force attack on ICAIs Admit card Page NOT amount to hacking.

A PIN is a "password" and you are going about, on a public forum, carrying out numerous instances of Brute force crackings,irrespective of the reasons. One could make a fake ID, and make some mumbo jumbo representation to you in order to get a PIN. How do YOU decide if someones Request is legit or NOT ?

Are you ICAs official representative ?

Who has authorised you to conduct this activity of ethical hacking ?

Public slanging matches are never good for anyone mate.

Replied 15 April 2012

Oh you aint forced to reply in public, its my pleasure to know that  you had the guts to do so!!!

You did not mention anywhere that the reg no was your - agreed. but you never expressly mentioned it aint yours - amounts to  Concealment of facts.

As far as enlightening you is concerned, thats in your own hands to stay in dark or be enlightened. Yet I will try,
"Brute forcing is a method by which a person gains access to someone elses account or pwd protected data without his knowledge using random passwords until he finds the correct match."

Here I am NOT gaining access to anyones DATA WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION, THEY ASK FOR IT, SO ITS WITH IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE.

No one authorised me. I have my own sense to guide me, which tells me not to give pin to some person who asks for it even when that reg no has already viewed the admit card.

As for how do i decide a legit request, here's how:
1. I check who is sending the request with name against the regn no given.

2. I execute every request, once i get the pin I only check what download no its is. if it states download no. 1 that means the person hasnt viewed it. If download no is greater than 1 it means that admit card was already viewed by someone which raises a question "why  did he ask for pin if it was already viewed?" thus there is a possibility of foul play, so out of DUE DILEGENCE I DONOT GIVE THEM THE PIN.

IF YOU LOST THE PIN THEN WHO VIEWED THE ADMIT CARD? GOD? I doubt!

3. ALL THE PINS I HAVE GIVEN SO FAR, I NEVER pressed "CONTINUE" to even check the admit card inside, thus shows I am not keen on the details inside and am here only to help. THIS CAN BE VERIFIED WITH THE PEOPLE I HELPED!!!

4. FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE ALREADY SENT A MAIL TO ICAI REGARDING THIS FLAW OR WALKTHROUGH

Any more questions are welcome. Its an open discussion. No offence!

Public slanging matches are never good for anyone mate. - I agree!!! but some deserve it. 

Nirav J ( ) (45 Points)
Replied 15 April 2012

Oh you aint forced to reply in public, its my pleasure to know that  you had the guts to do so!!!

You did not mention anywhere that the reg no was your - agreed. but you never expressly mentioned it aint yours - amounts to  Concealment of facts.

As far as enlightening you is concerned, thats in your own hands to stay in dark or be enlightened. Yet I will try,
"Brute forcing is a method by which a person gains access to someone elses account or pwd protected data without his knowledge using random passwords until he finds the correct match."

Here I am NOT gaining access to anyones DATA WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION, THEY ASK FOR IT, SO ITS WITH IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE.

No one authorised me. I have my own sense to guide me, which tells me not to give pin to some person who asks for it even when that reg no has already viewed the admit card.

As for how do i decide a legit request, here's how:
1. I check who is sending the request with name against the regn no given.

2. I execute every request, once i get the pin I only check what download no its is. if it states download no. 1 that means the person hasnt viewed it. If download no is greater than 1 it means that admit card was already viewed by someone which raises a question "why  did he ask for pin if it was already viewed?" thus there is a possibility of foul play, so out of DUE DILEGENCE I DONOT GIVE THEM THE PIN.

IF YOU LOST THE PIN THEN WHO VIEWED THE ADMIT CARD? GOD? I doubt!

3. ALL THE PINS I HAVE GIVEN SO FAR, I NEVER pressed "CONTINUE" to even check the admit card inside, thus shows I am not keen on the details inside and am here only to help. THIS CAN BE VERIFIED WITH THE PEOPLE I HELPED!!!

4. FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE ALREADY SENT A MAIL TO ICAI REGARDING THIS FLAW OR WALKTHROUGH

Any more questions are welcome. Its an open discussion. No offence!

Public slanging matches are never good for anyone mate. - I agree!!! but some deserve it. 

Look, all I'm concerned about is, I sent you a Private Message, and you straightaway ended up posting in public and made baseless allegations directed at me, which in my view amount to slander. You could have checked with me if you thought that my Private message to you was ambigous before posting it publically and ascribing ulterior motives to me !

Then you harped about your legal right w.r.t the manner of replying to me in public. Fine.

Since you are so kicked about legalities and "due diligence", I do hope that you would be aware that "Due diligence" after performing an Illegal activity wont hold much ground in front of Law Enforcement agencies nor ICAI.

As the issue stands, you are on record in this very thread that you,first,created a tool which uses "Brute force method" for obtaining the PIN,posted it here,only to later remove it. Secondly, you did access many such PINs using it.

I also hope that you did "alert" ICAI about your actions on this thread.

Congratulations, on digging a deeper hole for yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, Im done with this.Will let the Mods and ICAI deal with this.

Regards,"Mr. Mehul Thakkar".

Replied 15 April 2012

Mr Nirav J,

"I do hope that you would be aware that "Due diligence" after performing an Illegal activity wont hold much ground in front of Law Enforcement agencies nor ICAI."

reply: Kindly enlighten yourself about whats legal and whats illegal.

As the issue stands, you are on record in this very thread that you,first,created a tool which uses "Brute force method" for obtaining the PIN,posted it here,only to later remove it. Secondly, you did access many such PINs using it.

reply: "I am amazed by your willingness to blindly consider yourself right and others wrong"

As far as I'm concerned, Im done with this.Will let the Mods and ICAI deal with this.

reply:"Thank God you are done with this. It would have been better if you would have let the MODS and ICAI decide since the beginning before asking out someone's details via PM.  I could have never imagined that just because someone wanted someone elses details and couldnt get it, they go to such lengths"

reply: A warning to you my friend, you cannot use my name at the end of your post as if it was your name. 

Good day. Thank you for the healthy discussion

Regards,

Mehul

Replied 15 April 2012

Hello friends,

I had made this tool to help the person who has lost his pin and not for helping someone be come a pervert.

Due to some people expecting me to reveal third persons details by using ambiguous PMs or concealment of facts, I have decided not to continue helping at this front.

If you forgot your PIN please donot contact me and you can blame those who made me decide to quit helping.

I request moderators to close this thread.

Regards,

Mehul

Nirav J ( ) (45 Points)
Replied 15 April 2012

Mr Nirav J,

"I do hope that you would be aware that "Due diligence" after performing an Illegal activity wont hold much ground in front of Law Enforcement agencies nor ICAI."

reply: Kindly enlighten yourself about whats legal and whats illegal.

reply: "I am amazed by your willingness to blindly consider yourself right and others wrong"

reply:"Thank God you are done with this. It would have been better if you would have let the MODS and ICAI decide since the beginning before asking out someone's details via PM.  I could have never imagined that just because someone wanted someone elses details and couldnt get it, they go to such lengths"

reply: A warning to you my friend, you cannot use my name at the end of your post as if it was your name. 

Good day. Thank you for the healthy discussion

Regards,

Mehul

BS.

Till now, I was merely highlighting, that your "Due Diligence" is based on faulty grounds.

You created your tool,Posted those mediafire links on Caclubindia forum, and removed them after this thread had gotten 500+ hits.

You know what it means ? That you actually distributed a tool designed to use a Brute Force attack on a NIC website in order to recover PINs.

Forum software records everything,even edits to your post and deletions.It will still be there in server logs.

Since,I repeat again,you are so kicked about "legalities", do you want me to pursue this matter further with Mumbai Police Cyber Cell and officially with ICAI ?

Fact of the matter is, you are in Gross violation of Information Technology Act, 2000. And if pursued officially/legally you would be in for some serious trouble.

All I'd asked you to do is, remove an offending reply by you publically to my Private Message,which you made without ascertaining facts. You completely disregarded it and only engaged in further Slander against me.

@ ALL : People, incase you have lost your PINs, kindly refer to the PDF document that was generated while filling of the exam form online. The PIN is mentioned right there.

For those who have filled their exam forms manually, a simple call to ICAI will fix it for you.

Replied 15 April 2012

I agree do disagree with your allegations. I know what I am doing and i know how forums work.

no of Forum views is not equal to no. of tool downloads.

I tried informing you about somethings but Anyways I dont owe you an explanation. You are citizen of a democratic country feel free to do whatever you wish, your threats are not my concern.

I shall deal with what comes my way. I know what to do and how. So feel free to do what you desire, enlightened soul.

Regards,

Mehul

CA Revati Galgali (B.com ACA DipIFR(ACCA) CS(Exe))   (1049 Points)
Replied 15 April 2012

OMG..please delete this thread someone :P

1 Like

Ankit agarwal (Ipcc student) (21 Points)
Replied 17 April 2012

i had sent u pm.. plz check it..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: