Personal coaching or online classes?

Hello Everyone,

I am appearing for my CA-Final exams in May 2014 and I reside in Dubai. Since there are no coaching classes I have the following options for coaching:

1) Go to Mumbai for a three months of private coaching

2) Use and online classes package and study from Dubai

I require your advice on making the right decision.

Replies (2)

U can go for online but only problem with the situation is keeping urself focused.If u can do it don fly to mumbai....

To keep urself focused have a study circle in dubai.

many videos availble in youtube and also icai provide good online coaching no need to purchase

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details