Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

PE2 finished

Page no : 2

Elton Sukumar M (Certified Accounting Technician)   (734 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Even, I believe it is end of PE-2, ICAI did not announce PE-2 dates in exam announcement for Novemeber-2010

Kumar Gaurav (Going...to be C.A soon...)   (1624 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Thanks Mr. Ajay & Surendra!

I was surprised after hearing this .................was so happy but??????????????

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

i have no regret for end of PE2 course.... but can u please clarify one thing??? when 2 attemps were extended... at that time also examination form notification was ....out and all siad that now PE2 are finished... but suddenly they introduced 2 more attemps

AJAY RITTO (IPCC , CS EXEC) (109 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

As per advise from the student counsellor in Institute this month begining

" Please prepare IPCC syllabus till the result comes and be prepared for what so ever expect negative result, immediately convert in to IPCC and you are eligible for Nov IPCC exam without condition of 9 months gestation period"

People who cleared no problem....:::)

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

there is no info regarding PE II on the website

CA Priya (CA ) (408 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

sorry for the mistake...........that was about gp 1 of ipcc course who cleared may start articleship

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

ICAI believes in regular updation of the C.A. course to suit the fast changing environment. As part of this effort the Level Two of the course has been changed and re-christened IPCC. The details of IPCC are:

1.  Undergo Information Technology Training (ITT) provided by ICAI itself for 100 Hours.
  2.  Undergo the Orientation Programme conducted by ICAI for 35 Hours.
  • Eligibility Criteria:A student who has passed the CPT and 12th standard examination may join the Integrated Professional Competence Course
  • Practical Training: After passing group-I of the course, a student must join a practicing Chartered Accountant for practical training (Articleship). Articleship shall be of 3 years duration (36 months).
  • Additionally: In addition to artcileship a student must complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT) and 35 hours of ‘Orientation Programme’ ITT is to be started after a student registers for IPCC and completed before appearing in Group-I and Group-II of IPCE or Group I / ATE. Orientation Programme is of 4 sessions per day for 35 hours with an ICAI accredited institute.
  • Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE): A student will have to appear for the IPCE after fulfillment of following conditions: PCE is conducted twice in a year, May and November.

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Hi friends,  Unfortunately I to agree to great extent to the views as expressed by Priya. But i think we should wait for further clarification by ICAI . To some extent i think icai will have a thought about thousands of stuendts in pe2.

Piruthivi rajan (Student) (56 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Hi Ajay,

Your clarifications are very nice.

Can any one tell me,  after result if i change to IPCC, Am i eligible for November attempt?

I am expecting your valuable comments.

SachinPiruthvi. R

Replied 01 July 2010

Replied 01 July 2010

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 04 July 2010

Few students left in PE2 scheme..so everyone will be passed out this time..So no IPCC for them..wait and watch..even a gandhi class will make it this time

Nitin Moudgil (~) (694 Points)
Replied 04 July 2010

Originally posted by : sudeep

even a gandhi class will make it this time

what that means??? and i dont expect that much help from ICAI

aravind (Business) (131 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

THE ICAI announced the exam date for november 10 . Nothing about PE2 !!.

As per the regional chapters there is no more PE2. they should transfer to IPCC.

what about the articleship ???. The IPCC  student can join Articleship after passing the 1st group. what about the PE2 1st group passed students?? in one student passed PE2 1st group 3 years back he cant eligible to articleship till date from his passing date of 1st group. his entire 3 years waste .

Can THE ICAI compensate this ??????

What the hell institute doing ???

ICAI playing with PE2 Students.

when PCC came that time also not allowed to transfer to PCC to who joined to CA after completing graduation, what is law is this ???

PCC students already completed 3 year articleship with out passing even single group also and after completing Class 12 .

Board of Studies gambling with PE 2 Students life.

Every student should protest this .

every student should say this problem to PRISIDENT of ICAI

AJAY RITTO (IPCC , CS EXEC) (109 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

Aravind/ friends,

Here is the small pieace of information i read in a book,  Just wanted to share

Lifes greatest setbacks reveal lifes biggest oppurtunity. If you suffered more in past perhaps you are being prepared to some greater purpose that will require you to be equiped with the wisdom and patiance you have acquired through  trials .
 Use the  life lessons to fuel your future growth, Remember happy people have often experienced as much adversity as those who are unhappy. what sets them apart is that they have the  good sense to manage their memories in a way that enriches their lives.

Those who take more chances and dare to be more and do more than others will naturally experience more failures.

But personally i would rather have the bravery to try something and then fail  than never.to have tried at all. And lastly success is not the position one reached in life, Its all about the obstacles he faced.

Regards with fire in heart

Ajay...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: