Easy Office

PE2

Page no : 2

san (in service) (26 Points)
Replied 15 January 2008

WHICH ASS YEAR IS APPLICABLE FOR MAY 2008 EXAM

Irshad (Article) (1426 Points)
Replied 19 January 2008

Assessment year 2008-09.If i am wrong then please correct me...

(Guest)
The institute had relaxed maximum number of attepmts in PE- II examination by providing additional 5 attempts till November-2007. Since this additional attempts have been fully exhausted with the end of November -07 term,what would be the status of old students. 1.Are they still eligible to appear PE-II in May-08 even if they have not cleared any group after giving examintions in those 5 additional attempts ? 2.Are those students who have cleared 1 group of PE-II eligible to appear in PE- II may-08 attempts. Please clarify.

Rajasakthi (Studying) (63 Points)
Replied 30 January 2008

I am a PE-2 student registered after B.com .I was eligible to appear from May 2004 examination, the eligbility certificate being valid up to May2007 examination. Results are out and i have cleared Igroup. I was told that PE-2 May 2008 is the last chance for all students in old scheme. I want to know whether shall i writein May2008 PE-II Exam or what i can do to write my second group is there any way for me to write. Kindly do the needful.

Rahim (Businessperson) (460 Points)
Replied 31 January 2008

Hi Raja My situation is the same and i am told that May,2008 is the last chance for us. SO concentrate and best of luck. Got to clear gr 2

Rajasakthi (Studying) (63 Points)
Replied 01 February 2008

hi Abdul gud mrng. All the Best for ur exams.

Replied 02 February 2008

All the best to everybody writing exam in may2008...

Replied 02 February 2008

All the best to everybody writing exam in may2008...

(Guest)
I am doing PEii

Hindu.B (student) (20 Points)
Replied 06 May 2008

hi friends

i did pe-2 group-1 in this may 2008.As it is the last attempt for pe-2 i am nervous with accounts. can anyone send me the answers for accounts paper tp my email id.

thankyou

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: