PE-II TO PCC ONLY-NO CONFUSION-IMPORTANT

PRAVIN ( M.Com ML MBA(Finance))   (352 Points)

27 July 2009  

Hi friends,
If you read the 2nd, 3rd and 7th points in this below update we can come to a definite conclusion that the PE-II students(graduation) will be allowed to automatic switch over to the PCC scheme after the jun 09 exam results.
This notification is after the introduction of IPCC.

`           SCHEDULE FOR THE NEW SCHEME

Implementation Schedule for Integrated Professional Competence Course/Accounting Technician Course
1) Proposed date of commencement of registration for Group-I or ATC, Group-II, Group I and Group II, Group-I and ATC, Group-II and ATC, Both Groups and ATC
                                                                                                -December 10, 2008

2) Last Professional Education (Examination–II)[For students joining Professional Education (Course – II) after passing Foundation/PE-I irrespective whether such students have exhausted 5 consecutive attempts or not] Switch over facility from PE-II to PCC/IPCC is available to this category of students

-May, 2009

3) Last Professional Education (Examination–II)[For students joining Professional Education (Course – II) on the basis of their degree examination] Switch over facility from PE-II to PCC/IPCC is not available to this category of students till May, 2009 Exam.

-May, 2009

4) Last date for registration of Integrated Professional Competence Course / Accounting Technician Course to become eligible to appear in November, 2009 Exam.*

-January 31, 2009

5) Last date for registration of Professional Competence Course (date of commencement of articles)

-June 30, 2009

6) Proposed First Examination for Integrated Professional Competence Course (Group-I or ATC, Group-II, Group-I & Group II, Group-I & ATC, Group-II & ATC, Both Groups & ATC)

-November, 2009

7) Last Professional Competence Examination for students of Professional Competence Course / students switched over from Intermediate/PE-II Course.

`                                               - November, 2012

*The students who are registered for Group-I or ATC, Group-II, Group-I & Group II, Group-I & ATC, Group-II & ATC, Both Groups & ATC on or before 1st February, 2009 will be eligible to appear in November, 2009 Exam. subject to undergoing Orientation Programme and completing 100 hours ITT.

However, students registered between 2nd February, 2009 and 30th June, 2009 will be eligible to appear in May, 2010 Exam. only.