EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

PE II TO IPCC

Page no : 2

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (531 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

After getting such ill traetment from the Institute will it be wise to wait for any announcement?.Even if we are given another chance what is the guarantee that the Institute will not play with us again.

Vikram Soni (Student) (103 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

u can sit in nov 10 exam, and you will get paper wise exemption in IPCC. I mean if u passed any paper/group, then subject involved will be excempted for IPCC. But my advoce would be wait for some notification from institute as we are hoping that they will announce something in our favour.

kalpesh (student) (57 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

hey pranjal...mine is same situation...looking at the result of pe2 i think conversion will be better option...i am also going to convert from pe2 to ipcc..we have to do some training before exam...

can anyone tell me what are the reference books for costing+fm,tax and it+sm...for ipcc...

Replied 27 May 2010

One of our fellow students has posted a message saying he had came to know from the institute that d decision regarding PEII course will b taken by chairman,BOS CA Vinod Jain.He has provided his personal mail id as well asking all of us to write to him.

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 27 May 2010

Kindly follow these points:

1. You have to get converted in IPCC and not in PCC as PCC is to be replaced by IPCC.
  2. Take the prospectus of IPCC by giving cash Rs. 100 and fill the conversion form to get converted from PE-II to IPCC. ( or plz find the attached file)
  3. Make the requisition fees of conversion by demand draft.
  4. You will immediately get converted and receive the study material on the spot.
  5. If u registers now u will be eligible to appear in November 2010 exam.
  6. To be eligible for appearing in Nov'10 you have to compulsorily complete 5 days full time orientation program ( to be completed before the results are decleared ) at the institute and 100 Hour ITT program (to be competed Before the exam is given). (As u have given Group-I of PE-II u need not to complete the 100 hour ITT program as u have already completed 250 hour computer program)
  7. you have to undergo 3 years practical training after passing group-I of IPCC( as u have already passed group-I of PE-II containing A/cs, Auditing & Business Law, u have to give more three papers viz., Taxation & Costing & FM of Group-I, ITSM of Group-II as per knowledge please clarify it.)
  8. if you have cleared Gr1 of PE-II you have to writr Unit-5 & Unit 7
  9. if you have competed Gr2 of Pe-2 the u need to write remaining units.

Attached File : 30 25 ipcc conversion form.pdf downloaded: 241 times

Shravan (student) (42 Points)
Replied 28 May 2010

Cant say whether it is wise to convert now or wiser if you convert later.

Anyhow, conversion is an option that is being discussed....the reason to wait for an announcement is, not hoping for an extension of PEII but it is that the Inst must come out with a specific announcement for mandatory conversion of all PEII students and it cannot keep quiet leaving everything to our imagination...and announce something in the last 3 months before exams...

Replied 28 May 2010

This cycle of extensions is being going for quite sometime now.The Institute comes up with an announcement very late & we also in the hope of clearing the next available attempt prefers to remain in the old course.After giving exams the same cycle continues,the same hope if it"ll be extended for another term.The point is if the Institute itself is not willing to do something for the us then is it not foolish to keep hoping for very concrete.It's true that we shouldn't loose hope but I feel the word hope has a different meaning for our great ICAI.

ronak (na) (22 Points)
Replied 02 June 2010

Rajesh Kotkar (Company Secretary) (68 Points)
Replied 09 June 2010

Hi all,

I am PEII students, now i think i have to compulsory switch over to IPCC,  i just want to know whether before giving any attempt in Nov`10 i have to compulsory attend Orientation and IT training ?. or i can attend  after clearing both the groups of IPCC., since i am working in an company it becomes almost impossible to get leave.

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

What is the period of articalship for students who converted to IPCC from PE2 ?

and when will the final Attempt due ?

Is it 3 years articals and after 2.5 years Final attempt ?

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 03 July 2010

(Guest)

Hi

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.
You can also refer your friends.

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards
Hema R
SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd
Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: