Easy Office
LCI Learning

PE-II & PCC-ICAI Meeting

Page no : 2

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 13 July 2009

please let us know if any1 gets the new nofitication :)

sanket (auditor) (158 Points)
Replied 13 July 2009

BUT SREE HOW CAN U TELL  U PCC IS BETTER THAN IPCC IN PCC ARTICLESHIP IS FOR 3.5 YRS AND FOR IPCC IS FOR 3 YRS IF U TELLING ABOUT NEW NOTIFICATION OF PCC BUT IT IS NOT CONFIR SO HOW CAN U TELL PCC IS BETTER THAN IPCC CAN U PLZ EXPLAIN I THINK IPCC IS BETTER BECOZ I CLEAR MY GROUP I  AND I CAN STARIGHT GO FOR ARTICLESHIP IN IPCC AND IT IS SAME OF 3 YRS

Replied 13 July 2009

sanket i think you are mistaken .... I subject are different in IPCC ... there are 7 subjects

Since you told me that you have cleared gr-I that means in IPCC you have to pass

Gr-1 ---> Tax and costing&FM papers

Only then you can start your articalship .

Gr-2 ---->  You should pass "infotech"

moreover student have to go throug 9months time to write IPCC and some orintation progarm (Rs 4000 fees) , now if anyone wants to write IPCC in may 2010  (You or me cannot write IPCC in nov 09) they have to register before 31st july .... if the results of Pe-II come after 31st july.... the last date is gone hence you will get attempt in Nov 2010 i.e 1 year 5 months from today   (provided you complete ITT training)

Now tell me which one is better :)

i have cleared Gr-2 , IF I DONT clear Gr-1 in PE-2 then i need to write

Gr-1 ----> A/c 1 , Law

Gr-2 ----> A/c 2, Aud

Please find the attached syllabus for IPCC ...please look at the subjects

Now if we are asked to convert into PCC then we can start artical right away ... no matter its for 3.5 yrs... its just 6 months yar ... fine ...we need to write only 3 subjects .. no matter when you pass the articalship is started so we will know when is the CA FINAL is due ...

Now think and tell me which one is better ... hope i made myself clear :)

Attached File : 44 14621ipcc syllabus.pdf downloaded: 94 times

Replied 13 July 2009

Please let me know youe Views

Replied 13 July 2009

i think PCC will be Better

subhendu (student) (82 Points)
Replied 13 July 2009

It's true, pcc is better than ipcc. also syllabus of pcc is more simillar than ipcc. you cannot attempt unless may2010 if you register the same within 31 july. I think the decision of icai will be, we can register under pcc and can attempt the next nov examination.

sanket (auditor) (158 Points)
Replied 14 July 2009

BUT SREE COPY WHICH U HAVE ATTACHED IN THAT IT IS NOT MENTIONED ANYWHERE THAT THE PE2 STUDENT HAVE TO CLEAR THE SUBJEST WHICH THEY HAVE FAILED TO CLEAR IN THAT PE2 GROUP SO HOW CAN U TELL THIS AND I ONE MORE THING NOW ICAI WHY NOT GIVE US CHANCE TO CONVERT IT PCC IF THEY REMOVE PE2

subhendu (student) (82 Points)
Replied 14 July 2009

if decision has been declared  then one pls scrap the details

Replied 14 July 2009

please see the web site sanket !

AJAY RITTO (IPCC , CS EXEC) (109 Points)
Replied 15 July 2009

When can we expect the notification, i am bit nervous about results , notifications , and career next.

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (666 Points)
Replied 15 July 2009

thanks...by the way suppose I convert to PCC now by submitting only the PCC conversion form....DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT FORM 102 & 103...BCZ it will tk time for me to search for an auditor ...thats why...... & i dont want to waste time by searching for auditor..I will do it after nov09 exams...can i do that...???pls REPLY

Replied 15 July 2009

yes surendarn ........... u have to join along with articals ... (IF THEY ALLOW US TO PCC)

Notifiacation still not out

Replied 16 July 2009

when will the notification come man ?

why are they delaying it .........

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (666 Points)
Replied 20 July 2009

today(20/7/09)..monday....but no notification till yet..shall i register for IPCC BECAUSE if hav to write may 2010 ipcc exam...july 31st is the last date...i have one more doubt...suppose i convert  to IPCC before 31st july... but i pass all the papers of PE-II ...WILL I BE ELIGBLE TO REGISTER FOR FINAL....WILL MY IPCC REGISTRATION STANDS CANCELLED...???..PLS HELP...

Replied 20 July 2009

i think so Surendarn ! ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro