PE-I + PE-II scheme : Take a note.

ARUSH GUPTA (article) (76 Points)

19 July 2009  
dear friends, in my opinion Institute is not following the principle of natural justice in case of PE-I + PE-II scheme students.They have already devoted much of their professional life till PE-II.......students under this scheme should be given some relaxation in terms of reduced articleship period and early final attempt..people will be shocked to know that it takes 69 months ( 5 years and 9 months) to complete CA under captioned scheme.Now we have some students associated with us for this cause..those who want to get their CA done early, pls come together..atleast make an attempt by requesting to council..pls be with us so that we can represent ourslv with a worthy and decision making attendance..please stick a note if u r with us.. my friend had a chat with Mr.Sagar,Jt.Sec.ICAI he has also prepared contents to be sent to institute by each student who thinks he is suffering so come ahead & post your email id so that i can forward you the application please post your email id as soon as possible for early action