EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

PCC students Share ideas 4 PCE preparation

Page no : 2

Vibhor Jain (student) (390 Points)
Replied 10 February 2009

hey guys...

the language is not at all tough if u read it in a good sense..juss dnt think it to be..

juss copy it down on a page...sum points which u think will re-call whole of the concept in ur mind..and go thru it before reading the study material..!!
it will make ur language problem solved in very short time..

be calm nd take care.!

Vibhor Jain (student) (390 Points)
Replied 10 February 2009

hey guys... the language is not at all tough if u read it in a good sense..juss dnt think it to be.. juss copy it down on a page...sum points which u think will re-call whole of the concept in ur mind..and go thru it before reading the study material..!! it will make ur language problem solved in very short time.. be calm nd take care.!

CA Gandharv Sharma (Financial and Taxation consultant)   (514 Points)
Replied 10 February 2009

ust get one thing in ur mind, which i applied for my nov pcc exams and cleared..... write only theory in ur language and u will be cleared. examiner knows the provisions of theory subject, but what he wants that did u understand them or not...... best of luck

CA Mallika Chaudhary (CWA Final and CA) (418 Points)
Replied 10 February 2009

Thanx for ur suggestion Gandharv,

"write only theory in ur language and u will be cleared"

I jst cd nt get wat u exactly wanted 2 say...kindly elaborate...

Thanx in advance! and ya..congrats 4 clearing PCC

1 Like

Kanak (CA Final) (106 Points)
Replied 18 May 2009

Hello! I have covered and revised all subjects but I haven't refered any study materials except those supplied by our Institue. Is solving only illustrations from Advanced Accounting and Cost Accountin and Financial Management enough?

I am very  nervous in problem papers specially in financial management.

I finished revision of Financial Management yesterday.

The problem is that the questions given in the books and the questions asked in the examination are totally different.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: