Easy Office
Easy Office

PCC- Nov 2008 attempt

Page no : 2

CA Guru M (B.com, CA, CS) (1552 Points)
Replied 30 October 2007

Dear friend, I'm also PCC student nov-08 - CAPS Coching class-Banglore. Please donot go with market bazar books. just follow the study material provided by ICAI & join to coaching class that's enuff for PCC .you can get good marks as well as knowledge.

qarni (student) (1220 Points)
Replied 30 October 2007

shetty is the best

qarni (student) (1220 Points)
Replied 30 October 2007

remember his dilogs .it will help much more in exams.

ganesh (student) (57 Points)
Replied 05 November 2007

Being a minor also you can register for pcc & articles.

(Guest)
hi. i am anshul agarwal. i am an articled assistant in one of the most reputed firms of india. mine pcc attempt is in may 2009. i have alredy completed almost whole of my syllabus for pcc.i am really very worried for my ca,because everybody says that ca is very tough but i am finding it very easy.could any body guide me what to do now.

(Guest)
can anybody tell me the right books for each subject if we dont go for coaching

(Guest)
try www.Search009.com

CA Chaitanya (PRACTISING CA) (4283 Points)
Replied 19 January 2008

Coaching adds an avantage and its not compulsion to take coaching. But you need to spend time to study the syllabus.

(Guest)

teri maa ki choot saale , randi ki aulad , chennaiwasi behnchod i did'nt liked your reply

RAHUL (Self Employed) (129 Points)
Replied 21 March 2008

dont use bad words.

(Guest)

DEAR FRIEND,

NIRAJ.

IT SEEMS FROM YOUR COMMENTS TOWARDS C.A CHAITANIA THAT YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR CHARTERED ACOUNTANT. LET ME REMIND YOU, ITS YOU WHO DECIDES HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED BY OTHERS. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, PRACTICE THEM BUT DON`T FORGET THAT YOU NEED TO GIVE YOUR PRODUCTIVE SELF AS WELL. YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOU CA.

AS FAR AS STUDYING FROM THE STUDY MATERIALS IS CONCERNED ALTHOUGH ITS A TIME CONSUMING PROCESS BUT IT IS VERY TRUE THAT THE EXAMS NEVER CROSSES THE BARRIER OF THE CONTENTS FROM THE STUDY MATERIAL . I WILL NOT CALL IT A SMART WORK IF YOU HAV MONEY TO GO FOR COACHIONG CLASSES.  

BEST OF LUCK.

priya karl (ca studant) (0 Points)
Replied 25 June 2008

tax classes of pcc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: