Easy Office
LCI Learning

pcc-exam papers

Page no : 6

Jack Smith (Research Writing) (0 Points)
Replied 06 August 2008

In addition of  Jack Smith....I want to added more that essay writing is also a part of acedemic writing as like research paper.......To improve it we have to follow the following listed guidelines:

First: Warm up beforehand by writing something. We all perform better once we've got the rhythm. A smart test-taker writes a letter to a friend while waiting for the test to begin.

Second: Get excited. If you can get excited by what you're saying and become energized by your own performance, the way an actor gets energized just by being on stage in front of an audience, you'll have won half the battle. As always, the easiest way to excite yourself is to say something that matters to you and to write directly to someone with the intent of moving him. Of course, many essay test topics make this difficult. Do your best, and remember, a car salesman isn't excited by the car; she's excited by the selling.

Third: Get down to cases. You may feel you don't have time, but that's like thinking you're in such a hurry to leave town that you don't have time to gas up. No idea is worth a hoot without some "for instances," so however short the essay is, you must use them. If your test answer is two sentences long, make the first sentence into a thesis and the second an example.

The rest of the universals all have to do with saving time. In essay tests time is short, so take a moment to prewrite. The urge is to go right to your first paragraph, but two or three minutes spent mapping will usually pay for themselves by giving you a sense of direction early. Too many writers discover the real direction of their essay on page three when it's too late. (That was four.)

Fifth: Get on with it. Make sure that your first sentence jumps into the heart of things. Skip all essay etiquette like a leisurely introduction. Never repeat yourself.

More Tips Add for College Essay writing........................................... .................

Write in your own language. It takes time to translate your thoughts into someone else's language, and you don't have time.

Write only one draft. You won't have time to rewrite. If you write a few lines and then disown them, just cross them out and keep on writing. Almost any instructor will accept such messiness.

Be aware of the time. An unfinished good essay is worse than a finished okay essay.

Proofread for garbled meaning. You'll hate to spend the time, but hasty writing is often garbled in ways that will crack up your instructor. Just skim to see if you wrote the words you intended. It takes less time than you think–perhaps twenty seconds to proofread a thirty-minute exam.

Proofread your mechanics. Look only at your pet problems. Proofread for them alone. You don't have time for a thorough editorial polishing.

For more custom dissertation
Edit/Delete Message

(Guest)

An PCC exam and essay exam can have many purposes, but the basic structure is the same no matter what. You may be writing an essay to argue for a particular point of view or to explain the steps necessary to complete a task.<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://www.term-papers-help.net/">research papers help</a>

Either way, your essay will have the same basic format.

If you follow a few simple steps, you will find that the essay almost writes itself. You will be responsible only for supplying ideas, which are the important part of the essay anyway.<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://www.essays-help.com/">essay help</a>

Don't let the thought of putting pen to paper daunt you.

Get started!<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://www.dissertationshelp.com/">dissertation help</a>

These simple steps will guide you through the essay writing process:

* Decide on your topic.

* Prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas.

* Write your thesis statement.

* Write the body.<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://www.term-papers-help.net/">term paper help</a>

o Write the main points.
          o Write the subpoints.
          o Elaborate on the subpoints.

* Write the introduction.

* Write the conclusion.

* Add the finishing touches.

Smith (clerk) (23 Points)
Replied 09 August 2008

An PCC exam and essay exam can have many purposes, but the basic structure is the same no matter what. You may be writing an essay to argue for a particular point of view or to explain the steps necessary to complete a task.

Either way, your essay will have the same basic format.

If you follow a few simple steps, you will find that the essay almost writes itself. You will be responsible only for supplying ideas, which are the important part of the essay anyway.

Don't let the thought of putting pen to paper daunt you.

Get started!

These simple steps will guide you through the essay writing process:

* Decide on your topic.

* Prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas.

* Write your thesis statement.

* Write the body.

o Write the main points.
o Write the subpoints.
o Elaborate on the subpoints.

* Write the introduction.

* Write the conclusion.

* Add the finishing touches.

Regards

smithcoles

<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://www.term-papers-help.net/">research papers help</a>

(Guest)

Please sent me pcc/PE-II last 15 attempt exam paper with solution

(Guest)
please update all the necessary details relating to my exams for pcc.

(Guest)

i want CA-PCC Examination papers of nov, 2007 & may, 2008

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" i want CA-PCC Examination papers of nov, 2007 & may, 2008

"

venkatesh (students) (312 Points)
Replied 20 August 2008

pls send papers

(Guest)
" Hi iiiiiiiiiii Bharathi
Are u a PCC Student and from where

"

i am kapil and i am from Rhotak(Haryana)

(Guest)

I need PCC MAY 2008 Question Paper Can any one help me out

vikalpa (student) (0 Points)
Replied 27 August 2008

" i want pcc 2008may q. paper "

yar me too searching for the same

(Guest)

" haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

this is bharathi
"