Easy Office
Easy Office

PCC AND FINAL RESULTS

Page no : 4

rahul (student) (95 Points)
Replied 05 August 2009

i think result will be before 15aug as d forms for nov 09 will be sold from 17aug...... gr8 confusion yaar institute shud give sum notification regarding dis 

Mala Iyer (CA Final Self employed (E-commerce))   (26 Points)
Replied 05 August 2009

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU ..........

khelan (a/c) (81 Points)
Replied 05 August 2009

PCC KA SIRF 3 % RESULT HAI

UPER SE RESULT AGAR AUG END ME AYEGA TO PREP K LIYE BAHUT KAM TIME MILENGA BCOZ NEXT XAM OF PCC IS IN NOV...

UPER SE FORM BHEJNE KI LAST DATE 7 SEP HAI

(Guest)

August 3, 2009
The results of the Chartered Accountants Final and Final (New Course) Examinations, held in June, 2009 are likely to be declared on Thursday, the 13th August, 2009 around 2:00 PM and the same as well as the merit list (candidates securing a minimum of 55% and above marks and upto the maximum of 50th Rank in the case of Final Examination) on all India basis will be available on the following website:

https://www.caresults.nic.in

Arrangements have also been made for the students of Final and Final (New Course) Examinations desirous of having results on their e-mail addresses to pre-register their requests at the above website, i.e., https://www.caresults.nic.in from 7th August, 2009. All those registering their requests will be provided their results through e-mail on the e-mail addresses registered as above immediately after the declaration of the result.

Further facilities have been made for students of Final and Final (New Course) Examinations held in June, 2009 desirous of knowing their results with marks on SMS. The service will be available through MTNL, India Times and Reliance.

For getting results through the message students should type:

i) for Final Examination result the following

CAFNL(space)XXXXX (Where XXXXX is the five digit Final examination roll number of the candidate)

e.g. CAFNL 00028

ii) for Final (New Course) Examination result the following

CAFNLNW(space)XXXXX (Where XXXXX is the five digit Final (New Course) examination roll number of the candidate)

and send the message to:

52001 - for DOLPHIN AND TRUMP users only

58888 - for all mobile services - India Times

51234] - for Reliance subscribers (Also accessible through R-World)

(G. SOMASEKHAR)
ADDITIONAL SECRETARY (EXAMS.)

(Guest)

August 3, 2009
The results of the Chartered Accountants Final and Final (New Course) Examinations, held in June, 2009 are likely to be declared on Thursday, the 13th August, 2009 around 2:00 PM and the same as well as the merit list (candidates securing a minimum of 55% and above marks and upto the maximum of 50th Rank in the case of Final Examination) on all India basis will be available on the following website:

Arrangements have also been made for the students of Final and Final (New Course) Examinations desirous of having results on their e-mail addresses to pre-register their requests at the above website, i.e., https://www.caresults.nic.in from 7th August, 2009. All those registering their requests will be provided their results through e-mail on the e-mail addresses registered as above immediately after the declaration of the result.

Further facilities have been made for students of Final and Final (New Course) Examinations held in June, 2009 desirous of knowing their results with marks on SMS. The service will be available through MTNL, India Times and Reliance.

CAFNL(space)XXXXX (Where XXXXX is the five digit Final examination roll number of the candidate)

e.g. CAFNL 00028

CAFNLNW(space)XXXXX (Where XXXXX is the five digit Final (New Course) examination roll number of the candidate)

and send the message to:

(G. SOMASEKHAR)
August 3, 2009

e.g. CAFNL 00028

and send the message to:

(G. SOMASEKHAR)
August 3, 2009

e.g. CAFNL 00028

and send the message to:

(G. SOMASEKHAR)

CA Guru M (B.com, CA, CS) (1552 Points)
Replied 05 August 2009

All the best for all Ca final Students who are awaiting for results

G.R.KRITHIKA (ARTICLES) (357 Points)
Replied 05 August 2009

BEST WISHES TO ALL....! THE DAY WILL DECIDE THE CA'S & FCA'S

KUSHAL LOHIA (articled) (26 Points)
Replied 05 August 2009

hii

final result is on 13th aug

its been announced in icai site

CA Mayur in Deloitte (CA b.com rank holder)   (125 Points)
Replied 05 August 2009

hey guys in chennai , in one of the examination centres, in last day, they put in noticed board that for final date is 13 aND Pcc is 28

i guess this is final

CA Mahesh Toshniwal (.) (22 Points)
Replied 05 August 2009

see website of institute n get confirmation do not trust on anybody.............www.icai.org.in

jinal (student) (27 Points)
Replied 05 August 2009

but the examination forms are going 2 b out on 17th of august i guess the result date should be before that for pcc student

Mohana Harish (AUDIT TEAM LEAD - CA FINAL)   (468 Points)
Replied 06 August 2009

All the Best for the Examinees , Hope for positive result, Trust in God and Self Confident will heip,

Mohana harish CA, Madurai

CA KAMAL DULANI (MANAGER AUDIT) (86 Points)
Replied 06 August 2009

The Results of CA Final will be on 13th August 09 .

please visit website

shanker nagdev (articled) (33 Points)
Replied 08 August 2009

As i know from sum reliable  source that pcc result is not on 28 aug. it shuld before 28 as last date submission of form is 7 sep. so not more time for students to submit .

s (-) (216 Points)
Replied 08 August 2009

Originally posted by :Santosh
" This time Institute didi not do the favour of students, If the Results are to be declared on 28 th August, then why the institute declare the selling date of applicaions for November 2009 from August 17th, It is Favour at all. "

Exactly. The PCC result must be before August 17, otherwise how will the other students be able to send the completed forms before September 7. the Gap between Result date and the Last date of sending forms has been generally wide, nearly 1 month (in past of course).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: