payment of service tax in other stae branch

Can I pay my service tax in any other state bank ? My service tax registration is in Kolkata, as my Pvt Ltd. company is operating from there only.  Can I deposit my service tax ( mentioning kolkata registration no. for kolkata transaction only ) in bank branches of Mumbai.

Please suggest

Replies (3)

Yes, very much.

yes u can pay by providing all details.all over india u can pay in ny authorized banks

Originally posted by :Trinath
" yes u can pay by providing all details.all over india u can pay in ny authorized banks "


 

 I deposited the service tax in SBI Mumbai, but after 4 days they have returned the same citing they cannot accept service tax of Kolkata Comisionarate. When I deposited the same I was told to come after 10 days to get the challan , in lieu of a token......but they are saying now that we cant accept of Kolkata commissionarate & hence returned... thus imposing a interest on my tax..........please help

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details