Easy Office
Easy Office

Passing Marks changed to 50

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Good comment Sivaram......

This is because our course is very dynamic, we come across many unpredictable things.

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 30 October 2009

But Poonam these many??

I'd joined P.E. - 1 in may 2007, in month of aug, i was informed to shift to new version, i.e CPT and was made to appear for NOV ' 07.... At that time, i thought, this is the only change that can hinder me... But thereafter, this never ended..... Everytime, v get a new notification, news, ammendment...

Many a times, i do enjoy this, but sometimes, it affects too...

Nywz., lets just wait for our GODFATHERS to take or not to take any step regarding this one...

(Guest)

Dhiraj

No one is discussing for the sake of passing time bro....

Not only u but all are going to get affected if this happens...

(Guest)
Originally posted by :D н ! я σ J
" But Poonam these many??

I'd joined P.E. - 1 in may 2007, in month of aug, i was informed to shift to new version, i.e CPT and was made to appear for NOV ' 07.... At that time, i thought, this is the only change that can hinder me... But thereafter, this never ended..... Everytime, v get a new notification, news, ammendment...

Many a times, i do enjoy this, but sometimes, it affects too...
Nywz., lets just wait for our GODFATHERS to take or not to take any step regarding this one...
"

In ur case u may be rite if u getting frustrated. We can do only one thing sit and watch wat gonna happen next........

Good luck

Amol Gopal Kabra (CA,CS,DISA) (Practicing CA) (8539 Points)
Replied 30 October 2009

Friends, no need to worry. Nothing like this is going to happen. These rumours have been spread several times before also after the blockbuster result of CPT (67% result). There are still many more rumours in the market about the course. I too believe that ICAI has taken some wrong steps like unexpectedly thesyllabus pattern has changed 4 times in 6 years.

2002 - Foundation-Inter-Final

2003 - PE1-PE2-Final

2006 - CPT-PCC-Final

2008 - CPT-IPCC-Final

But owning to such changes, people have started spreading rumours to any extent. So, please dont believe to any rumour till any official communication is issued in this respect. These rumours do nothing good but demotivate the students. Even if anybody tells you that such decision has been taken at ICAI, just ask him/her for the documentary evidence, failing which dont believe him/her.

2 Like

chandan p ( Student & accountant) (236 Points)
Replied 30 October 2009

Just concentrate on your studies guys  this  rumors can effect your studies

Shouvik Chakraborty (B.COM CA FINAL ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE)   (120 Points)
Replied 30 October 2009

Well, i have heard this two months ago, nothing to worry about, no such regulation is goint to be implemented..........don't worry

Replied 30 October 2009

Friends, we know this can be rumour too.. But a rumour too needs some base..

Noone, on his own stands and say nything abt ICAI.. So, lets just wait for ICAI to declare,, coz if v discuss all this overhere or e1 complaint, nothing's gonna work,,.. Better to just avoid this...

And Mr. NIKHIL, who started this all, is absent for all the discussions..

Nikhil Trivedi (CA) (185 Points)
Replied 30 October 2009

Dear all,

I m not out of the Discussion.... this all discussion will be very helpful to me and many of students who had belived that the Institute will make this change.. This was not a NEW  or ANY WORLD CHANGING ROMOUR as everybody was aware about such romour from since last 5-6 months. However, nowdays this Point is discussing by every FInal CA student with bit of tension. For which i wanted to talk on this all issue.

REFER  THIS CAREFULLY, (VERY CAREFULLY)

My all welwishers and speciallly Mr. Dhiraj, all listed below was earlier treated as Romours but now it becomes REALITY and everybody irritiating with this...

ROMOUR - 1) Cancellation of PE-I and PE-II (and their last attempt)

Romour 2 ) Articleship transfer Restriction

Romour 3) Increase in the limit for NEAGTIVE MARKING in the CPT exams

Romour 4) Recent... ALL QUESTION COMPULSORY...

etc,  etc,,

BOSS... every romour were ealier  romour only.. but after sometimes it becomes ICAI NOtification and again you all people will be comment on such decisions...

But nowadys as per my experience of ICAI any thing can be happen ... and why we all are frustrating (like VAAT lag jayegi and all , etc).. After all we all ARE FINAL CA students..  My objective was not spread romours....but to create awareness in the student that against ANY CHANGE BY ICAI , we HAVE TO BE PREPARED VERY WELL..... BE CONFIDENT nothing can be happen to all us  and if happened, WE ARE CAPABLE to FACE IT STRONGLY...

THANKS TO ALL CA MEMBERS WHO have neglected such romours due to which i and all students will be relax due our all CA Members comment ( As generally students are not aware about these things) and i will be thankful to ICAI if it specifies on this issue..

ALL my views are personally and it has nothing to with anybody..

CA.Amit Mehta (Professional) (254 Points)
Replied 30 October 2009

it is in very premature stage so we cant say anything right now ... we hearing from last two year that cpt passing marks will increase from 100 to 120 i.e.60% but it is not happen yet i also heard that but as far as institute not say anything on that we should not post such kind of things that will lose the confidence of guys who are appearing in may-10

Replied 30 October 2009

@ NIKHIL...

luk, i'm NOT CONSIDERING THIS AS A RUMOUR ONLY..... and so in my last post, i've written that every rumour has a base...

So, there must have been some news or some indication to u, and so u shared this all wid us...

I'm not saying anything against u or neglecting u, its just that i wanted u to come forward and clarify, what u did in ur last post...

Replied 30 October 2009

Moreover, i agree that various ammendments or news are rumours only at their initial stage.. So this rumour too can be the fact in future too..

So, m not at all considering that u r wrong or u spreaded rumour, infact i'm bit tensed and angry too for this act of ICAI.. Yaar, they alwz do this, and will continue....

Karan heda (Service) (39 Points)
Replied 30 October 2009

whenever earthquake comes it doest inform of its arrival but we must be prepared in advance for any dangers in future so we must prepare for the worst

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 30 October 2009

This is really a very hard decision if this comes to true.

Nitin Panthri (Article) (150 Points)
Replied 30 October 2009

Firstly I wanna know "What does the Institute want???" & I am totally agree with Mr. Shaleen that it will be really a adverse decision in favour of students of CA if executed, it means "An Article will be an Article and Can never be a CA".....if this decision is executed Then Articleship must be stopped as per my thinking...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: