Easy Office
LCI Learning

Pass out % icai(cost)

Page no : 2

CMA. Rakesh Kataria (Practising Cost Accountant)   (536 Points)
Replied 23 August 2012

Inter Group I 2091
  Group II 1344
  Complete 3420
Final Group I 643
  Group II 180
  Complete 743
Total   8421

This is the result of Inter and Final

if 100,000 students appreared in the Exams. than also result is only 8.421 %

If only 50,000 students appeared in the examination than result is only 16.85%

If only 25000 students appreared in the examination than result is only 33.68%

Mr. Rajkumar how you caculate 50% result, according to you only 17,000 students appreared in the exam.

CMA. Rakesh Kataria

4 Like

HARI KRISHNA (B.COM ACA CMA) (412 Points)
Replied 23 August 2012

BUT THE LINK PROVIDED BY RASHID IS NOT WORKING.  WHERE DID  HE FIND NO OF STUDENTS APPEARED FOR EXAM ?

1 Like

Replied 23 August 2012

Dear Mr.Rajkumar

ICAI (accounts) never declare passing percentage when result was 2 to 3%, it start publishing the result when result is around 20% average to attract more students in the profession.

Recently Mr. Kumarmangalm Birla in the ICAI annual meeting expresses his unhappiness over high result of ICAI(accounts), you must have read this in other blogs. He told that in his time result was 4% now it is 17% for final students, according to him it should be 10%.

CMA. Rakesh Kataria

1 Like

Replied 23 August 2012

Dear Mr. Rajkumar

I have given my caculation based on If's  but how you caculated the passing percentage of 50%,. Pl. advise.

In my opinion ICAI(CMA) should declare passing percentage. so that all confussion will be over

CMA. Rakesh Kataria

1 Like

CMA_sujeet kumar sahu ( Dy. Manager (F&A)) (145 Points)
Replied 23 August 2012

Hello Mr Rakesh

I am very much agree with u .

One thing i would like to say you that hv u ever seen the reply of any topic by Mr Raj Kr. Agarwal?

you will notice one thing that he is just crazy and mad about CA .CA. CA and CA only and nothing

so his all post will be anti CWA and nothing more

so be chill and ignore him

and Mr Rajkumar you must file a RTI and ask the pass % from ICWAI......

1 Like

SUNSHINE (ASST MANAGER ) (92 Points)
Replied 23 August 2012

Raj Kumar Gupta

""CA has already so much transparent""

DONT USE SUCH LINE AGAIN AS WORLD KNOWS WHO BEHIND LARGE SCAMS FOUND IN THE PAST.

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING  DARE THEN GIVE THE EXAM AND CRAKE IT.

IF YOU GO TO CORPORATE WORLD YOU WILL FIND WHO IS HOLDING SR POSITION

1 Like

Replied 23 August 2012

Mr Rakesh , You are starting CA -CWA drama . You know who are CWA aspirants , Please find the category of CWA students; 30% Students in CWA = Working in BPO's/CA firms /Some medium level company ( who have no time to study ) 20% in CWA = who are already CA/CS , who are just doing CWA to earn extra premium . 30% in CWA = who were failed in CA and changed their course. 20%in CWA= who are home makers/ Teachers/Tutors/Retiree from Acounts Deppts/ Full time students who are desirous of additional course during the Graduation/Post Graduation. As there are minimal participant from young cadres like CA/Engineering /Medical , you can expect any pass % in CWA. CAN YOU GIVE ME LINK FROM WHR YOU GOT ABOVE DATA ? THIS TOTALY UNTRUE AND FAKE

Replied 23 August 2012

RAJ KUMAR, Recently Mr. Kumarmangalm Birla in the ICAI annual meeting expresses his unhappiness over high result of ICAI(accounts), you must have read this in other blogs. He told that in his time result was 4% now it is 17% for final students, according to him it should be 10%. NOW WE DONT NEED ANY CERTIFICATE FROM YOU REGRDING PASSING % . THIS IS IT
1 Like

CA. R.Sankar Bharadwaj (Working) (59 Points)
Replied 23 August 2012

I THINK CWA INSTITUTE DECIDED TO HAMMER THE STUDENTS OF FINAL .REALLY PATHETIC TO NOTICE THAT ACROSS INDIA ONLY 743 STUDENTS CLEARED BOTH GROUPS IN CWA FINAL EXAM.

vijaykumargoud (CWA FINAL) (34 Points)
Replied 23 August 2012

Mr.Rajkumar,

From your comments It shows that you are jealous about ICAI(CMA),

If not how did you calculate such hilarious and unrealistic statistics,

It is a good thing on your part to notify ICAI(CMA) needs to be more transparent about its results,

but not good to degrade ICAI(CMA).

2 Like

Replied 23 August 2012

HAMMERING RESULTS FROM ICWAI .ICWAI SHOULD DICLOSE THE PASS % .WORLD IS  CURIOUS TO KNOW THAT BADLY

Replied 23 August 2012

PASS % OF CWA FINAL HAS ALWAYS BEEN MYSTERIOUS!!

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)
Replied 23 August 2012

EVERYTHING ARE JUST RUMORS, BCOZ ICWAI DISCLOSES ONLY NO. OF PASS OUTS NOT TOTAL NO. OF  APPEARED IN EVERY STAGE...

PLS GUYS DONT REPRESNT WRONG FACTS HERE(BCOZ ANYONE DONT KNOW THIS INFO.)..

AND IF THESE FACTS R RIGHT THEN I M 110% SHOCKED BCOZ ONE OF MY FRND CLEARED HIS CWA IN LAST ATTEMPT (AND HE WAS SAYING ME KI PATA NAHI KAISE PASS HO GAYA USKO EXPECTATION NHI THI) WHILE HE IS STRUGGLING SOMEBIT IN CA...

I M NOT SAYING THAT CA IS TOUGH THEN CWA , OR CWA IS TOUGH THEN CA ......

BUT  CWA ITNA B TOUGH NHI HOGA KI USKA RESULT BELOW 1% HOGA.... ALL THIS IS FOOLISH...

(Guest)

What ever may be the total appeared, it is really concerning that only 743 passed completely in finals of ICAI(Cost).... If we look at the complete pass for CA finals out of total 30976 appeared 5075 candidates passed which is around 16.38%. This comparision is really concerning since now after passing most prefer to get into the job market rather than practice and this record of 743 compared to  5075 is really disturbing. ICAI(Cost) has to look into ways to strengthen and increase its candidates in the market by looking into the facts of such a dismal performance by candidates and take corrective steps and actions to increase the marketability of this profession by bringing in new methodologies to attract brighter candidates and retain the existing candidates. Also try to improve the learnings of the existing students by having more interactions with the institute.

Are the students doing finals not taking the course seriously unlike the CA students? This is most probably the case. May be the reason would that,  most of the final candidates are already in employment and hence are taking the exams in a very lethargic manner. This attitude has to be changed. If the institute does not look into student retainer in future by motivating them and providing new technological inputs in learning, the profession would go back by leaps and bounds compared to other professional courses like CA and CS. To be frank the way CA institute is managing its students by providing the infrastructure and grievance redressal mechanisms and also latest techonologies in learning is commendable. ICAI(Cost) is one of the most brilliant financial professional course. The institute has to truly look into its betterment my taking pro-active steps. It is not only the steps into discussion with the various governmental agencies for improving the areas of practice that the institute has to look, but also steps have to be taken to attract more students by improving the image of the institute in the student public.

2 Like

CMA CS SATYESH KUMAR CHAUDHARY (Asst. General Manager(Fin.))   (61 Points)
Replied 23 August 2012

Mr. Gupta, 

It  appears that you  are totally detached  from real world.  You  do'nt  have sufficient  exposure in the Finance field and  misinformed fellow. What  you  have written about  CMAs  is   applicable  to  CA   also.   No. of  CAs   are  working  under CMAs  also.  Further,  passing from CA Institute  does  not  make  you superior  or, knowldegable,   one  has  to  show the  knowldge  in  actual  field.  Having  biased and  inferior mentality and wrong  propaganda  will  not  bring  any laurel to ypur so called  transparent  and  low  politicial  institute.  I suggest  not  to give  any heed  to  this eccentric  action  flag bearer  of  some institute.

S K CHAUDHARY

4 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: