Paper style of ca final paper 5 not fixed.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)

12 April 2012  

Few days ago someone asked about change of paper style for CA Final in Advanced Management Accounting regarding Mock Test papers issued by the ICAI on their website. I have asked the e sahayata team for the same they replied with the following. 

So, I request to all the students appearing for CA Final exam not to be dilema that paper will be devided into 2 sections with 70 & 30 marks eaach.

e-Sahaayataa

Grievance Status : Resolved.
Grievance Remark(s) :
04/04/2012 Objective of mock test paper is self- evaluation of preparedness of a student on a particular subject. Question paper pattern may not match with the examination question pattern.

Your Grievance Details
Grievance No. 001201281720BH
Activity BOS
Region Western
Name KALPESHKUMAR ASWINKUMAR CHAUHAN
Memebership/Registration No. WRO0215602
Grievance Type All matters related to Issue of Study materials
Grievance RESPECTED SIR,

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW REGARDING THE PAPER STYLE OF PAPER 5 ADVANCED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING.

I HAVE JUST GONE THROUGH THE MOCK TEST PAPERS OF FEBRUARY SERIES IN WHICH THERE ARE TWO SECTIONS A & B

A CONSIST OF COSTING & B CONSIST OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH.

I WANT TO KNOW THAT WILL IT BE SAME IN THE MAY AND NOVEMBER EXAM IN THE QUESTION PAPER ALSO ?

Grievance Date 03/04/2012
Please click here if you want to reopen this grievance.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Presentation - How to make use of e-sahaayaata

Regards.

Source :https://220.227.168.109/complaint_status.php