Outstanding Demand ofA.Y 2009-10 & 2011-12

l m retaired from Public secter unit DVC CTPS Bokaro in January 2015 & after that I.T. Department send me outstanding demand notice. But reality is that no any demand against me. I have all ready pay income tax of above A.Y by my employer D VC , CTPS which also show in Form 16. I also submitted document in 2016 regarding above outstanding demand.After that my excess deducted I.T. at the time of my retirement not refunded.Kindly help me in this regard

Thanking you.
S.N.Choudhary.
mail I.d.- shivnchoudhary @ gmail.com
Replies (4)

Where you submitted  the reply to outstanding demand?

May follow up with your Jurisdictional ITO with the application.

please login into your income tax account, go into worklist
https://www.facebook.com/Income-tax-consultant-return-filing-refund-assessment-144400332927895/
it may be that tds claimed by u didn't reflect online at the time of return processing for more info and guidance u can contact me 9530048677 https://www.facebook.com/Income-tax-consultant-return-filing-refund-assessment-144400332927895/

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details