Easy Office
LCI Learning

ORIENTATION PROGRAMME - A BIG WASTE

Page no : 2

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

you may be somwhere right but i feel that we can not completely ignore it as every programme has some good and bad points in it. merely for the reason that CA inst is getting unnecessary benefits out of these programmes we can not stop that programmes.

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

i think itt is a total waste......as we do not gain sufficient knowledge there.....and also our studies suffer by that...

but according to me orientation is a well planned course implemented by the institute........and i think this programme should remain in our IPCC course.......as the course duration is also very short...just one week

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

I don't agree with you SANYAM ARORA as i have done my orientation programme in Vishwas Nagar,Delhi branch and i found it superb.....The faculty was brilliant and established CAs.........They shared their experience with us and also motivated  a lot....

so according to me your post is really a waste...Your post is not UBIQUTOUS.......

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Ravi Sir is absolutely right......

1 Like

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Originally posted by : Tina Chauhan

Vry True Sanyam...thanks for sharing....

CA NISHANT SAURABH (cs) (457 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

THANKS FOR RAISING THE ISSUE.....DEMANDS MORE ATTENTION

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

yar meri to opinion hai ki if ICAI wants money then plz take 5-6000 extra but dont waste our precious time in all this orientation and IT training muck.....this is damn boring and my head is paining everyday i go there...i hate it to the core...

1 Like

Nikhil Kothari (CEO at Sequinox Business Advisories)   (4671 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Originally posted by : Tina Chauhan

Vry True Sanyam...thanks for sharing....

rohit grover (ca final student) (52 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

good job bro

(Guest)

sry sanyam...i dont agree wid ur view....as i enjoyed my op classes in a very gud way ,..n learnt something also ..

so it was nt a time waste 4 me ...it was truly enjoying ..

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 25 January 2011

I enjoyed my op... no doubt about that..

and also it cannot be generalised that op is boring and a waste of time... coz there are diff branches.. diff faculties... all having diff methods of teaching, parting knowledge... you know its quite subjective...

i got to know so many diff students of diff areas at one place,,,, where could i get a chance like that...

i agree with some of your points but if you keep the core aim of gaining something from the time that you spent there... you won't feel it to be a complete waste of time...

but its good to express one's views... and no doubt, diff people, diff mindsets...

2 Like

(Guest)

EVEN I WAS THINKING TO POST AN ARTICLE ON DAMN ORIENTATION!!BUT YOU DID IT.THANKS FOR TAKING MY WORK.NOT ONLY ORIENTATION BUT ALSO ITT WAS A DAMN THING.MOST OF US LEARNT ABOUT COMPUTERS IN OUR SCHOOL OR COLLEGE.BUT GOING FOR COMPUTER CLASSES IS WASTE OF ONE WHOLE MONTH.WE CAN COMPLETE A SUBJECT IN 1 MONTH HONESTLY..COMING TO ORIENTATION....WASTAGE OF TIME AND MONEY....I THINK THESE PROGRAMMES MUST BE CONDUCTED AFTER IPCC..THANKS FOR POSTING A VERY GOOD ARTICLE.....

Ani.. (Article) (144 Points)
Replied 26 January 2011

woah, this was a fine arcticle by a fine man, gotta say that saynam is back and he`s on fire.........

(Guest)

I totally agree that ICAI is now money making .

Good yar,

keep sharing...............

JPBJK (Student) (367 Points)
Replied 31 January 2011

Originally posted by : Sunshine

yar meri to opinion hai ki if ICAI wants money then plz take 5-6000 extra but dont waste our precious time in all this orientation and IT training muck.....this is damn boring and my head is paining everyday i go there...i hate it to the core...

Very true...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro