Easy Office
LCI Learning

Online payment of Exam Form

Page no : 2

CA Somnath Sarkar (in between jobs) (51 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

Originally posted by : chirag

@ priya: Your SBI card will not work. Only card having inscriptttion of Mastercard and Visa Debit card Will work and also check that your debit card as a CVV no behind it. OK

kaise hoga. i hav pnb mastercard

Rohit Tulshyan (RTProfessionals) (333 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

If your card is master card/Visa enabled and has the 16-digit card no. than it will work easily. For SBI, it works with the Yuva Card...i don't think it works with the Mastro but will work with Mastercard or Visa.

Plus u need to have the 3 digit CVV no. behind your Card.

(Guest)

Hey anyone please tell me that is that the NET BANKING FACILITY required of that BANK ACCOUNT of which MASTER CARD we use to apply our ONLINE C.A. EXAM FORM....Plzzzz reply.....

CA. Manav Goel (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS) (351 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

mestro card is not work

Joyal (Article assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

DONT GET WORRIED ABOUT ONLINE PAYMENTS...

MASTERO DONT COME WITH A CVV NO....

get a  master or visa card and  you are done... if you have still fears of that just go to your mobile comapanys site (example tata docomo) and recharge your mobile with that card before you try icai's site...........

CA SHABIR (CA) (336 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

Hey Guys,

I have an SBI debit card. But it does not posses some information required for online payments viz., Security Code, Expiry. Please help

Thanks

CA Adithya Murali (Senior Associate Analyst)   (119 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

Maestro will not be accepted as it does not have a cvv number.

Master & Visa is all it accepts. I tried paying through master card INDIAN BANK but transaction was not successful but worked wit citibank card.

All the best :)

.A.M. (Learner) (115 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

CA SAHIL MITTAL (JOB) (240 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

Hey, i found the name of Axis Bank......

Why it is written there

CA SAHIL MITTAL (JOB) (240 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

I HAV CALLED INSTITUTE THEY ARE SAYING PAYMENT CAN BE THRU AXIS BANK ONLY

CA Arindam Dey (Chartered Accountant) (117 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

Either Visa or Mastercard will work, maestro cards will normally not work. Provide the required details printed on your card as card no.,expiry date, CVV No. -your payment will be made in seconds. All the best.

Rohit Tulshyan (RTProfessionals) (333 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

Hey guys, Any card will work provided they are enpowered with Visa or Mastercard. Plus, Its written Axis bank in site, may be because our Institute must be depositing exam fees in axis bank or Axis Bank must be working for institute. Plus, just try doing it, if it doesn't work then fill up a normal form.  

Ps. note it also rejects if u have a slow internet connection or if the time exceeds 120 sec. its for the security that they reject the transaction so do look after that also.

Best of luck.

saroj agrawal (article) (24 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

hello friends i m confused while filling my exam form online.

i m in ca final.i have just cleared first group & got exemption in costing.

in online form there is option "last appearnce in examination".....nov2010 was my 3rd attempt & in all 3 ateempt i appeared both group.so wat should i write in tat column?pls frnds help me

Remya Jacob ( CA Student) (313 Points)
Replied 09 February 2011

Originally posted by : Sumit

hey....in SBI THERE IS NO EXPIRY DATE NOR ANY SECURITY CODE...there is only card no. and the originating date (valid from) in the card...nothing else...then how have you filled the expiry date and security date columns????

Priya (article) (503 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

UBI CARD IS WORKING!!!

js nw applied...first time error diya  bcz f system busy bt second tym ho gya!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: