Easy Office
Easy Office

Online Filing of CA Exam Forms

Page no : 2

CA CS Akashdeep Singh (Practicing CA) (1394 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Some students faced problem while online filing exam form.

I have received sms and email from ICAI , "Re-download exam form from icaiexam.icai.org, check whether bar code, control number and payment details appear and then, send it to ICAI"

CA. Pardeep Jha (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (42 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Some students faced problem while online filing exam form. I have received sms and email from ICAI , "Re-download exam form from icaiexam.icai.org, check whether bar code, control number and payment details appear and then, send it to ICAI"
Originally posted by : Akashdeep Singh

hi akashdeep i also received the same message and email. you just go the site again icaiexams.icai.org hen download the form again. as i think there is change in barcode and control no.  this mistake is on part of institute i dont know why the are asking for forms again.

Aspy M. R. Dadabhoy (student) (84 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

thank you all for heping me ...these threads are useful because through conversations that dont even include you ..you can still find out and solve so many of youre doubts

NIKHIL PRAHLADKA (Chartered Accountant) (53 Points)
Replied 16 August 2010

Friends was filling up the form online & while paying through Net banking the money is being Transferred to Tech Solutions Ltd.Is the correct acccount of ICAI ?

Kinldy Let Me Know.

naveen.m (Chartered Accountants) (35 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

Hi

I have filled online exam for November 2010 exams and also made the payment through net banking. After making the payment it displayed as transaction failed please try again, but the amount wad debitted in my account. When i logged in again it is asking the details of payment again. I am not able to find the bar code details.

Kindly help me regarding this at the earliest

Aspy M. R. Dadabhoy (student) (84 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

Originally posted by : naveen.m

Hi

I have filled online exam for November 2010 exams and also made the payment through net banking. After making the payment it displayed as transaction failed please try again, but the amount wad debitted in my account. When i logged in again it is asking the details of payment again. I am not able to find the bar code details.

Kindly help me regarding this at the earliest

hey naveen M. i did not have the same problem..but  i did send an email to registration_helpdesk @ sifyitest.com and i received a response within 10 minutes...later on.... i dont know why(because this was not my problem) he sent me another email ..it goes as follows.. read it..it might help you...

dear candidate,

in case you have not been able to download the PDF file, please try to pay again thru credit/debit card and successfully and download the form. for the lost transaction you may write in to ipce_examhelpline @ icai.org and registration_helpdesk @
sifyitest.com alongwith copy of the credit card statement showing these transactions.

the refund processing will be taken up by later part of Sep. after taking stock of all the applications received. request you to please bear with us.

please do quote your student registration number in your correspondence.

regards

Shobhit (Associate) (75 Points)
Replied 21 August 2010

Originally posted by : Akashdeep Singh

I filed exam form online sucessfully.

1) Can Internet Banking, debit card be used for payment of Exam fees. I heard only credit card is allowed.

You can pay exam fees only through following modes:

a) Net Banking of notified banks

b) Credit Card (Visa or Master), of any bank.

2) Is it necessay to take the print out of the form and post it to Delhi

Cheers,

Yes, it is necessary to take printout, authenticate it from your employer and send it to at following address by speed post.

Address: 

Additional Secretary (Exams)

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No. 7112

Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.

But as per step 4 ,

Step 4: Affix Photograph & Signature: Paste your Photograph (if not uploaded), Sign the form using Black/Blue Ink Pen (even if you have uploaded the image of your signature) and get the form attested by Principal/Member of the Institute/Parents, as mentioned in the form printed in Step 3 above.

so can ne other member also sign?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: