Easy Office
LCI Learning

Online CPT

Page no : 2

swetha b s (Article student) (35 Points)
Replied 11 February 2010

can u please give me a cpmplete detail regarding online cpt pls.. how to apply? frequency of online examinations n number of attempts??

1 Like

Utpal Dutta (STUDENT) (24 Points)
Replied 13 February 2010

online cpt is held in the end of every month.......you have to fill an online application form.......after that u will receive a login ID and password which will be send to your email id.......then just wait for the announcement of the online examination form which can be filled by using your login ID and password and on payment of Rs. 600 through credit card........you will receive your admit card within 10days which can be downloaded by using your login ID and password.........now take a print out of your admit card and get it duly signed by a CA......now you are eligible to appear in online CPT exam.......your result will be declared within 30days........you can appear only once, each in online CPT and pencil paper mode during a period of six month.......

all the best for online CPT. 

(Guest)

you can get the fell of online CPT exams on www.netvidya.com

trust me its really good.!! there you can work on your time management, quat tests and it is easy to access

shikha makhariya (student) (28 Points)
Replied 09 April 2010

Hey plz let me know when is next cpt online exam?is there online exam in may2010?

Gaurav Jyoti Sandilya (Student) (140 Points)
Replied 25 June 2010

Hi Nirmit, i never appear any kind of online test till now in my life. so, how it works. ?

Is it just  work like the  "CPT mock test CD" ,that was given to us at the time of  CPT admission !?

Waiting 4 a reply from any one.......

Thanks in advance.

Sanaa...Tulip... (student) (186 Points)
Replied 31 July 2010

how many options are given in online examz, z there as same as paper pencil mode or not?

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 31 July 2010

Online Exam is really a good change in 2day's era

Sanaa...Tulip... (student) (186 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

Can credit card of any other person  b used for payment of online cpt?

shivani rana (student) (55 Points)
Replied 03 August 2010

when is the result coming for online cpt july2010?

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

my brother and his 3 friends tried to register for CPT online exam to be held in september-2010, but till now none of them received the user id and password.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: