Online coaching classes for all.

CA. Raj Bolmal (PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)   (197 Points)

01 February 2013  

Dear friends.

I just wanted to know what you all think about this? Chartered Accountancy is one of the few courses where we do not have college. Whatever a CA student learns with regard to the theoretical part is either by self study or private coaching. Not everybody can afford for private coaching. Private coaching are available in metro cities, hence not everybody can go to metros for coaching.

Why cant our institute hire one of the best teachers and provide online classes to students. Our institute has more than 100 branches all over India. Every branch can have a projector to display the classes. Institute can make a time table for morning classes so that classes run through out the year. Students willing to join classes will have an option to join anytime they feel it is feasible to them. There is nothing new in what I have written. This same approach has been followed by private coaching centers all over India.

If such an initiative is taken up by our Institute then it will benefit students in the following ways:

1. Everybody can join classes and learn from best of teachers sitting in their home town. This will create equal competition among all students.
  2. Students who reside in metros and others who can afford for private coaching can still go wherever they like. At least poor students will have an option for coaching.
  3. Students who are undergoing articleship in small cities can also attend classes without taking excess leave or opting for dummy articleship. Everybody will get practical as well as theoretical training at their own place.
  4. Fees should be as minimum as Rs. 800 to Rs. 1000/- per subject.  
  5. If this is implemented then it will serve an wonderful purpose of creating equal competition among all CA students. Technology should be optimally utilized to benefit majority.

Dear friends, whatever I have written is nothing new nor it is difficult to implement. Why cant our institute implement the same.